If Deni Was Prime Minister He Would've Resigned Over Constitutional Changes

@DR OSMAN Ugaas, khamiis wanaagsan, sidee tahay oo xaaladaada ka waran?
Silly me I totally forgot about the point of this entire thread. You didn’t have to compare Deni to Hamza, from the looks of it Hamza has nothing to lose whether he plays the dabodhilif card or not.

But Deni only has puntland, no? And he would not want to lose heavenly Majerteenia🤔 Hamza owns NFD and Ogadenia besides Jubaland, even if he loses Jubaland it wouldn’t do much damage compared to Deni so do not compare the two or should I write do not compare labada reer ee kablalax instead. Majerteen is only synonymous to Puntland boowe but it’s different for Ogaden, they own three different states, 2 permanent rivers, 30+ lakes, Kismaayo port, 2 commercial airports, 4 international airports and 300 kms of coastline.

Personally I like Deni more I respect him more, if I greeted Deni with my right hand I’d greet Hamza with my left hand.

Hadii laandheerinimo la sheegto, Kismaayo xoog baan ku joognaa😅by the way boowe anigoo maskiin galti fob ah am dominating your thread Ugaas come protect your property and challenge laandheeraha kibirsan agah!

Last edited:
I love PL political posture since 98 we holding the course and playing to win the long game. It doesn't matter how many presidents come in Mogadishu or how many changes happen with the UN leadership, it doesn't matter how our security partners like CIA and Dubai or Economic partners like Ethiopia and Kenya change. PL position is always clear and never changing making them a politically stable state.

Compare that with hawiye running around the world like a beggar to the west, turkey, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya which is what you call a short game and every new president does the same making them the least reliable partner for any country, if a true political risk assessment was done.

Puntland keep up your political maturity.

Season 2 Wisdom GIF by New Amsterdam
Where has that gotten Puntland lol you will be saying the same nonsense till the end of time. What exactly is PL waiting for? The Mahdi to lead Somalia so they can mucaard him too like true landheere landheere dhalay? Y’all are just wasting your time. Either put PL first or be third class citizens once Mog majority gets their act together or more likely, Shabab/ISIS takes over. Y’all are boring asf.

Trending

Latest posts