If Children Get In The Way Of My Career, Then I'm Not Having Them...

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
To me career is important but not as much as family.
Why would I spend my life serving rich businessmen only to die lonely and alone when I'm old with no family to remember me

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
1677107368964.png

who's gonna take care of you when you're old? Nurses in nursing home are abusive
god to know, like i said befour AND after.

Fish sandwich is delicious, sow you know if you dont know.

Cant argue against dat. You are women right? There more idea you should focus AND concentrate.

Kuwi rumeeye revelations -1

I think you can always find a balance though. I'm assuming that you're a man but correct me if I'm wrong. Raising kids is never easy but you can work with your wife to help with the children together. When things get too hard for your wife, then you can takeover and help and vice-versa. I think family is very important and I would love to have children one day. I think a lot of people will regret not having children one day. We all need community.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Kids in my eyes are 10x more important let me ask you a simple question.

Has there ever been a person on there deathbed saying i wish i would've spent more ours in the office.

Don't let capital greed rob you of your life.

Kids in my eyes are 10x more important let me ask you a simple question.

Has there ever been a person on there deathbed saying i wish i would've spent more ours in the office.

Don't let capital greed rob you of your life.
I feel it isn't greed because my goal isn't money itself, but acquiring skills to go back into my community and teach them. Life is all about learning and elevating yourself. That's just how I see it.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
I feel it isn't greed because my goal isn't money itself, but acquiring skills to go back into my community and teach them. Life is all about learning and elevating yourself. That's just how I see it.
I understand i mistaken you for think that you wanted money so much that you don't care about family.

well you have a noble goal but i usually say if you want to help out somalia its best from the bottom up. Start from the self, the family, the community and then nation.
A easy way to change the world for the better is to have children or adopt. Because there is only 1 of you but if you have 4 children they can all grow up and preach the same thing you are saying and then so on.

Yaraye

VIP
god to know, like i said befour AND after.

Fish sandwich is delicious, sow you know if you dont know.

Cant argue against dat. You are women right? There more idea you should focus AND concentrate.

Kuwi rumeeye revelations -1
i didn't understand what you wrote there :oops:

I understand i mistaken you for think that you wanted money so much that you don't care about family.

well you have a noble goal but i usually say if you want to help out somalia its best from the bottom up. Start from the self, the family, the community and then nation.
A easy way to change the world for the better is to have children or adopt. Because there is only 1 of you but if you have 4 children they can all grow up and preach the same thing you are saying and then so on.
I'm African American, but thank you anyhow. I may consider adoption in the future

Internet Nomad

VIP
I'm African American, but thank you anyhow. I may consider adoption in the future
Great if your AA your task will be much easier than trying to starting a societal change in Somalia. AA are already educated and have role models like Malcom X to follow. Adoption is great not enough people do so.

โ€œWhen a man dies, his good deeds come to an end, except three: Ongoing charity, beneficial knowledge, and a righteous child who will pray for him."

My 9-5 ain't gonna pray for me

:wow1: