If an Oromo Expansion happens which Somali region will be the first to go?

Oromos breed like rabbits, if you have been in the streets of Hargeisa they seem to have assimilated and some of them speak fluent Somali. We need a border patrols, you Somalis are focusing on tribalism when you have a bigger issue Oromos, do something about the borders. There are 37 million Oromos you guys will all be annihilated if you keep on fighting each other, while you guys are killing each other, them Oromo are breeding at an alarming rate.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Judging by past history and current Oromo refugee movement patterns, Dir and Isaaq territories will be the first to fall. Small Hawiye clans like Karanle and other groups like Garre will fall as well but those are small territories.

Judging by past history and current Oromo refugee movement patterns, Dir and Isaaq territories will be the first to fall. Small Hawiye clans like Karanle and other groups like Garre will fall as well but those are small territories.
Didn’t they expand into dir land in DDS?

How likely do you think a new Oromo expansion happen?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Didn’t they expand into dir land in DDS?
Yes and they've assimilated Dir clans like Jaarso and Akisho.
Jigjiga will fall and then Hargeisa and then Bosaaso
Hargeisa will fall before Jigjiga. They have a completely different policy towards Oromos there after seeing what happened in Diredhaba. They are abundantly aware of the demographic threat.
How likely do you think a new Oromo expansion happen?
It's happening right now through 'refugees'. What refugee seeks refuge in a failed state? We know what they're up to.
:drakekidding:

Hargeisa will fall before Jigjiga. They have a completely different policy towards Oromos there after seeing what happened in Diredhaba. They are abundantly aware of the demographic threat.

It's happening right now through 'refugees'. What refugee seeks refuge in a failed state? We know what they're up to.
They are there already

Those Oromo migrants are something else. Not to get overly personal laakin

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Those Oromo migrants are something else. Not to get overly personal laakin

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Allah ha u naxariisto. He was martyred while serving his lord and following the footsteps of the prophet SAW.

I knew they were unpredictable, but this is something else. Thanks for sharing your story.

This type of thread is cringe-inducing. If Somalis are willing to massacre other Somalis because they're from different clan do u think they will think twice about Ormos if shit goes south??
Amhara tamed them and forced to change their religion and even their own names. I doubt they pose any threat to Somalis in Somalia. Somalis that border them in DDS is a different story tho.

This type of thread is cringe-inducing. If Somalis are willing to massacre other Somalis because they're from different clan do u think they will think twice about Ormos if shit goes south??
Amhara tamed them and forced to change their religion and even their own names. I doubt they pose any threat to Somalis in Somalia. Somalis that border them in DDS is a different story tho.
I suspect that your Oromo, I'm sorry for offending you. We need to make Somalia great again, so you have to back your bags and leave.

Dir lands. I wouldnt mind kidnapping 1 million oromo new borns and their moms and resettleting in the south in bantu dominated regions and full assimilating these babies.

I don't care they bring venereal diseases to Somalia, I prefer the streets to be clean.

Sad state of affairs Oromos have a huge plot of land that needs cultivating and all needs but they dont seem to figure out what to with it. They kills somalis when they go awaday for khat oromos r really our enemies Somalis need to take a firm stance like the amharas did

Trending

Latest posts