If a Somali person knocked on your door and asked if they could pray..

If a Somali person knocked on your door and asked you if they could pray, would you let them in?

• Yes, I need the good deeds

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Am I even opening the door?

Votes: 17 56.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you let a Somali person who is a stranger pray in your house?

I’ve heard a lot of Somalis have been robbed using this method so wondered if anyone would risk this.

I for one would point them to the nearest mosque
And double lock my door

Would you let a Somali person who is a stranger pray in your house?

I’ve heard a lot of Somalis have been robbed using this method so wondered if anyone would risk this.

I for one would point them to the nearest mosque
And double lock my door
"Welcome in"

da8.jpg

somali and acting don't go hand in hand. If I get a good sensing off someones body language I know they can be trusted. Somali criminals can't even make eye contact, they look from side to side and look restless.

The other day I opened the door for a Mediterranean Jehovas witness qalanjo and she knew i didn't open the door for her preachy friend . They invited me to an event , but then I said acudubillah .

Lool this stupid story circulated in London like 2010 times that 2 Somali women and a man would knock on your door saying they are travelling North and need to pray Asr before Sunset and we saw your house and figured Somalis live there because of the curtains. People then let them in and the man slits the throat of people in the house while the 2 ladies ransack everything. All somali mums believed this shit meanwhile the only murders Met Police reported were black youth stabbings and shootings

Lool this stupid story circulated in London like 2010 times that 2 Somali women and a man would knock on your door saying they are travelling North and need to pray Asr before Sunset and we saw your house and figured Somalis live there because of the curtains. People then let them in and the man slits the throat of people in the house while the 2 ladies ransack everything. All somali mums believed this shit meanwhile the only murders Met Police reported were black youth stabbings and shootings

Lool, i've heard one where a Somali lady invited a homeless woman (Somali) into her house for shelter and that night the homeless stranger boiled up some oil and poured it on the poor woman :shookgabre:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending