Idiot ruler of Northern Somalia beats up crazy fayzal Waraabe

How? He hates Somalia more than silaanyo. :chrisfreshhah:

his actions will lead to it. for the first time in 30 years we have people openly saying that in somaliland that "siyad barre was a dictator but at least he build something while biixi is a dictator that steals land" those are reer hargeysa words.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
his actions will lead to it. for the first time in 30 years we have people openly saying that in somaliland that "siyad barre was a dictator but at least he build something while biixi is a dictator that steals land" those are reer hargeysa words.
Interesting...

So you admit Barre was a dictator. Admitting is the first step.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Muse bixi don’t fck around,now he should turn that passion into beating up the enemies at the boarder

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Muse bixi don’t fck around,now he should turn that passion into beating up the enemies at the boarder
I’ve an idea.

Let’s do an all sspot brawl.

Puntites vs landers.

Winner takes all.

:hillarybiz:

We need to settle this once and for all!

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I’ve an idea.

Let’s do an all sspot brawl.

Puntites vs landers.

Winner takes all.

:hillarybiz:

We need to settle this once and for all!
punt.jpg

Vs
Fruityland 3.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

In short brother I am un-decided on the man but personally I 'support him' on the grounds I wouldn't where I am if he wasn't president but that isn't scientific reason, it's just my personal bias.

Siyad is an interesting figure is all I got to say. It's going to be one of those half loved him half hated him but we can measure scientifically his benefits vs negatives and work out some sort of rating. Aideed is different story and needs more a comparison to hitler and killing un-armed civilians all over the country cause he left a 'legacy'of warlors, loot, rape, people arming up and returning to their region.

His clan carried it further by holding the nation in that status quo for nearly a decade. They then switched to joining any outlaw state sponsor or terrorist group to start government opposition. Why their black listed in the world? they are never funded or armed by anyone from proper state. They know they will just go around and kill civilians again and it will spread to east africa region who will see this as 'model' for power and everyone else in the world copies them and the world order is over. America knows the threat of this clan cause the CIA has nothing to do with them. Every Somali govt has to 'hide' them away cause the world is suspicious their still around. Hitler lost eventually but he did develop a cult following like Nazis but at least their disempowered in the west, we need to prove this clan is disempowered at all times and make them like little hawiye nazi groups to the world.

They go around terrorize every clan in the south, central, east, even in SOOL they fight the fiqishini. Plus they dont have a single isim to teach them dhaqan since we know what they were 'naked', waxay ka soo carareen abgaal imamat without creating an order for themselves waan is naqana nimanku the HG. I ran away from bah dir boqor, lakin I have order, isim, armed, dhaqan, my men are registered on diya and we resolve all our diya matters if True before it turns to a war plus we dont walk around armed in urban areas of civilians who use the court process and armed clan must use it also in the city. Their not like this

Trending