Id rather have a drug dealer son than a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Nah I am realistic and not PC. Hoes and gays are the most shameful thing in the Somali community, drug dealer is not even up there. :manny:
And that my friends is why Somali guys are dropping like flies. My son is only a drug dealer, it’s not that bad. :gucciwhat:

kkkkkkkkkk are you trying to convince us now that being a hoe is better than a drug dealer?

They're probably just as bad as each other, but if the girl is successful most people overlook her hoeing. While a man who can't provide for his kids without standing on street corners is seen as low. Somalis value success more than you think.

Bohol

VIP
They're probably just as bad as each other, but if the girl is successful most people overlook her hoeing. While a man who can't provide for his kids without standing on street corners is seen as low. Somalis value success more than you think.

Yh but we are talking about the shame they both have in the Somali community. It is not the same level.
End of the day a daughter that sleeps around will bring more shame to the family than a drug dealer son.
Anyone that disagrees are lying to themselves about the reality.

Yh but we are talking about the shame they both have in the Somali community. It is not the same level.
End of the day a daughter that sleep around will bring more shame to the family then a drug dealer son.

Only because there are so many Somali drug dealers. When we first came to England there were entire families we avoided because of one of their sons smoked weed. Now that it's common, the shame of drug dealing and drug taking has dropped. When we have a lot of hoes in our community, the shame of that will drop too.

Gambar

VIP
I live in UK we don't die here from gun shots it is a Canada problem. :pachah1:
Who’s talking about gun shots? Crime is crime. Drug dealing is a crime and Somali guys are dropping like flies or filling up prison cells and yet here you are saying well at least it’s better than being a hoe. Fam, you shouldn’t be standing by this. It’s destroying the Somali community.

When these Somali guys are thrown in prison their mamas are protesting outside the court room pretending he was just a good kid. It’s time to grow up and change that mentality. Wake up and smell the coffee, it’s 2017 almost 2018. Drug dealers and hoes shouldn’t be compared and neither should be tolerated in our community. For a group of people obsessed with madows the ideas you perpetuate sure do mirror theirs.

Bohol

VIP
Only because there are so many Somali drug dealers. When we first came to England there were entire families we avoided because of one of their sons smoked weed. Now that it's common, the shame of drug dealing and drug taking has dropped. When we have a lot of hoes in our community, the shame of that will drop too.

I don't think so. Hoes are always looked down on since no one wants to marry them due to their dark past.

Bohol

VIP
Who’s talking about gun shots? Crime is crime. Drug dealing is a crime and Somali guys are dropping like flies or filling up prison cells and yet here you are saying well at least it’s better than being a hoe. Fam, you shouldn’t be standing by this. It’s destroying the Somali community.

When these Somali guys are thrown in prison their mamas are protesting outside the court room pretending he was just a good kid. It’s time to grow up and change that mentality. Wake up and smell the coffee, it’s 2017 almost 2018. Drug dealers and hoes shouldn’t be compared and neither should be tolerated in our community. For a group of people obsessed with madows the ideas you perpetuate sure do mirror theirs.

Drug dealing is nasty however it doesn't change the fact being a hoe is a big thing in the Somali community and not overlooked. :manny:

Bohol

VIP
Who the f*ck wants to marry a drug dealer? How's that not a dark past too? It's actually darker. :gucciwhat:

Is that why halimos are marrying ex cons?

Is that why halimos are marrying ex cons?

Somali girls have a fetish for Muslim foreigners who are outwardly religious because at least the UK Somali guys are drug dealing and in gangs. She probably had no idea he was an ex con.

Bohol

VIP
Somali girls have a fetish for Muslim foreigners who are outwardly religious because at least the UK Somali guys are drug dealing and in gangs. She probably had no idea he was an ex con.

Poor excuse. Western halimos spread their legs for ex cons aka drug dealers they don't care about their past. However farahs do care about making a hoe out of a wife that shows you which of those two is more looked down.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Drug dealing is nasty however it doesn't change the fact being a hoe is a big thing in the Somali community and not overlooked. :manny:
Actually both aren't any good but to say drug dealing is lighter than hoeing

How?

If the dealer gets in trouble with some gangs it's not only him who will be targeted but his family members aswell

Bohol

VIP
Actually both aren't any good but to say drug dealing is lighter than hoeing

How?

If the dealer gets in trouble with some gangs it's not only him who will be targeted but his family members aswell

Most UK Somali drug dealers are petty Marijuana movers nothing serious unlike Canada. I didn't say drug dealing is lighter than being a hoe in western terms however in Somali terms it brings more shame to the family than a drug dealing son. We are looking things from Somali perspective.

Poor excuse. Western halimos spread their legs for ex cons aka drug dealers they don't care about their past. However farahs do care about making a hoe out of a wife that shows you which of those two is more looked down.

I say these girls had no idea what they were getting into because of the men's outward religious fervour. I would rather have a hoe daughter than a drug dealer son because hoeing isn't illegal and won't land one in jail. I see criminality as more shameful than sexuality.

Bohol

VIP
I say these girls had no idea what they were getting into because of the men's outward religious fervour. I would rather have a hoe daughter than a drug dealer son because hoeing isn't illegal and won't land one in jail. I see criminality as more shameful than sexuality.

That is you however majority of Somalis don't see it that way. No one wants a hoe daughter that sleeps around.:manny:

Bohol

VIP
And you think anyone wants a drug dealer son? Especially religious typical Somali families?

No but they would prefer having a hoe daughter over it.

1. The hoe daughter brings great shame to the family, her relatives and clan

2. Her marriage prospects go down to 0 in the Somali community

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
No but they would prefer having a hoe daughter over it.

1. The hoe daughter brings great shame to the family, her relatives and clan

2. Her marriage prospects go down to 0 in the Somali community

What do you consider a hoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts