Id rather have a drug dealer son than a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I'll bury my child alive before raising a daughter in the west

Having a daughter is simply a premeditated L

I'd rather have a drug dealer son than a daughter.

This. The son can change but that hoe can never change. Once her reputation is ruined it hunt her for life. Thats why I advise the sisters to slow down (no Bobby Valentino).

When it comes to my son is don't really give a f*ck unless he was an homo or ex convict. If I had all boys wallahi I would be alright if they dated had sex and drank alcohol. But when it comes to daughters bruv. If you daughter dates, has sex and drinks she's a straight up. the boys I don't give a f*ck cus I know bare niggas who used wild out in their younger days but now their family oriented, successful and on their deen. A bad man can change but not a bad woman whether you like it or not sxb. All the mali girls I know that used to drink and do Shit back in there day. Are on welfare, single mother with straight up ciyaal suuq kids.
A loose woman g is cancer to society and the household, however a bad man can change and mellow out. When it comes to the west wallahi I would be okay raising boys here but girls a no no. Because once a woman fucks up there is no way for her to redeem herself. But a man can better himself and change I know as long as my son's are not gay or criminals then am good. But my daughter can go to Oxford however if she's a I have failed as a father completely.

:kanyehmm:

Yall are fucked up and the one who would consider burying his daughter Youre a psycho

I find it funny you all got other expactations for the daughter But if the sons sells drugs, drinks alcohol or bangs chicks left or right you're still cool with it ?

I dont think so you just given up on raising them correctly what kinda muslim would be fine with his son drinking, clubbing and selling drugs ?

Might aswell call yourself an African American and join them with their absent fathers

Cause a real Dad and a future one would have High expactations for his kids, treat them and raise them the same way

Mercury

VIP
tenor.gif

In this case drug dealer, matter-of-time before his inprisoned useless son is worse. A can atleast be a productive member of society if she wishes.

Mercury

VIP
In this case drug dealer matter of time before his inprisoned son is worse. A can atleast be a productive member of society.

Exactly any day he can end up in prison raise both correctly and wont be having a drug dealer or

World

VIP
This the same cuck that said he'll let his wife sleep and relax whilst he plays both genders.

:noneck:

Nobody said that having a drug dealer son is ideal, but that it's the lesser evil over having a daughter. I'm sure you would welcome your daughters boyfriend in the house and let him screw her upstairs.

:nahgirl::camby:

This the same cuck that said he'll let his wife and relax whilst he plays both genders.

This.

OP's wife cheating on him as hes at work.

OP the type of nigga that would never go down on his wife. He only views sex as means for reproduction.

Mercury

VIP
This the same cuck that said he'll let his wife and relax whilst he plays both genders.

Soo watching the children while she takes a nap is considered playing both genders

:gucciwhat:

Your ass is the one talking about Killing your unborn child

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
If one's daughter/son ends up like this, the parents must blame themselves for letting that happen, no excuses.
A child raised in the West doesn't automatically become a /drug dealer.
If the environment you live in has that problem, then move.
If you're not willing to do that, then don't raise kids as you clearly don't care about their upbringing.
More likely to mentally and physically abuse them going by those posts.

If this is the current mindset of those posters, don't have kids.

Some of those posts up there are on par with Jahilliyya era.
"Bury my child"?
clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Bruv I swear down ur gay or a fucking woman. Wtf is wrong with you. You have been off it recently acting like u have been on ur period. Yo grow some balls man. Like seriously g u sound like a fucking . Wtf is this thread

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together
Like who says that but a straight up . These shit looks straight up like it was taken from fucking frozen. Legit like you took from the script and you know what the funny thing is the literal ciyaal on the site @Khad714 liked it g. The only person who is a kid. she probably watches twilight and cries that's how young she is.

Fucking Bruv. WallahI at these rate man needs to jump off these site. I didn't kmow such xoolo's were within the somali community.

Mercury

VIP
This.

OP's wife cheating on him as hes at work.

OP the type of nigga that would never go down on his wife. He only views sex as means for reproduction.

And your the nacas talking about letting your wife drink your

:bell:

These xoolos

Bohol

VIP
Being a is worse. Drug dealing is just like any other criminal activity you can quit it but
being a is for life it will forever haunt you.

Mercury

VIP
Bruv I swear down ur gay or a fucking woman. Wtf is wrong with you. You have been off it recently acting like u have been on ur period. Yo grow some balls man. Like seriously g u sound like a fucking . Wtf is this thread

Like who says but a straight . These shit looks straight up like it was taken from fucking frozen. Legit like you took from the script and you know what the funny thing is the literal ciyaal on the site @Khad714 liked it g. The only person who like was a kid. she probably watches twilight and cries that's how young she is.

Fucking Bruv. WallahI at these rare man needs to jump off these site. I didn't xoolo within the somali community.

Honestly I think I come off as one of the normal individuals here Compared to alot of you in here

I just find some of the views yall share fucked up

You would be fine with your son drinking and doing drugs?

What a shitty father would even allow that

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Honestly I think I come off as one of the normal individuals here Compared to alot of you in here

I just find some of the views yall share fucked up

You would be fine with your son drinking and doing drugs?

What a shitty father would even allow that
Yo jump off a bridge g :heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending