Id rather have a drug dealer son than a

Status
Not open for further replies.
People with degrees can't get a decent job nowadays so imagine a kid who was never taught how to read. Imagine having your father quit on you and the family. So I can understand why someone would turn to drug dealing.

I can't understand why anyone would be a a hoe tho.

People with degrees can't get a decent job nowadays so imagine a kid who was never taught how to read. Imagine having your father quit on you and the family. So I can understand why someone would turn to drug dealing.

I can't understand why anyone would be a a hoe tho.
What is a hoe though? We live in such a fucked up society where women are constantly getting ' shamed.' According to some, wearing certain clothes makes you a hoe/ and/or smoking simple cigarettes means you also suck dick. It is all bs. Women like sex just like men do and there is nothing wrong with that islamically as long as it is within a marriage. It's 2017. Time to wake up. Men - especially those from conservative cultures- are constantly trying to control women and the women are simply not having it. If a woman doesn't want to be known as a hoe, she simply just has to be smart about it. For example, only go out with non- Somalis loool.

Shit happens.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@Mercury honest advice my lil farax, you're a bit too soft. You need to toughen up a little sxb.

Nobody respects a soft man. Women see you as beta that automatically gets friendzoned while other men consider you a simp faggit.

If you're a young lad there's still time to become rijaal. Hit the gym and smile less. If you're a grown man then r.i.p sxb i can't rescue you :francis:

I'm far from soft I only backed down from a fight once In my life and that guy pulled a knife on me

Im not a Simp I cook clean and fix the pipes in the kitchen and bathroom for MYSELF

I fix my car for MYSELF

I wash and iron my clothes for MYSELF

I do that cause I'm an responsible adult unlike some of y'all who see no shame in being treated like a fuckin baby

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
So you’d prefer a druggy son over your daughter in a successful relationship :confused: somalis are a lost cause

Neither I would raise my kids the same same curfew same expectations Everything I only named the thread that way cause some individuals favor a druggy son over a

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Out of all people your dumbass shouldn't even talk about masculinity

You said yourself if your wife don't cook or clean you wouldn't defend her if she got attacked by a thug
:chrisfreshhah::russ::lolbron:

If a wife ain't expected to cook and clean for her husband then a husband shouldn't be expected to protect his wife thats equality :manny:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Mercury are you saying women can't defend themselves and women need men to protect them?

Women are perfectly capable of defending themselves stop being a misogynistic prick

No contest.

A drug dealing son is a criminal who will most likely, sooner or later, discover that he made a wrong choice in life. Some are condemned to a life of misery because of their youthful indiscretions.

However, for men in particular, a Hoe female relative does more damage to one's honour in Somali society. Anyone with a little bit of life experience knows this. At some point in their lives, many Somali males have come across a Hoe or two. When I say Hoe, I am referring to the type of women that are promiscuous, are gang-banged by multiple males in one session or the type that indirectly sell their body for booze, an eighth bag of weed, the high life etc. The thought of a daughter or sister being spit roasted or used as a disposable bucket by men who view her as nothing but a piece of meat brings a shiver down one's spine.

The sad truth is that some parents don't even know their daughter is a Hoe. In the West, you cannot police whether a Vagina has been tampered with. The same applies to urbanised Somalis back home and in other parts of Africa. A 'Goody' Abaaya wearing girl could say that she is meeting her female friends in town and her parents wouldn't suspect that she is getting stuffed. Gone are the days when we lived in close knit nomadic clan units where all Somali women had their vaginas sowed to ensure that their sexuality was controlled.

I read the whole thread, and not shocked at all, just what I expected.

Drug dealers are criminals, meaning their line of work can get as bad as dying/taking life.
hoes are an embarrassment.

crime or ? You can put up with one of them more than the other, and it's all about which one bothers you more.

If you do your job as a parent, hopefully u raise decent kids who don't don't turn out as hoes and drug dealers. But if I had two kids, a boy and a girl, and it was the only choice I had, I rather my son be a criminal and sell drugs than have my daughter become a .

Nothing is worse than a daughter except for a son.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
No contest.

A drug dealing son is a criminal who will most likely, sooner or later, discover that he made a wrong choice in life. Some are condemned to a life of misery because of their youthful indiscretions.

However, for men in particular, a Hoe female relative does more damage to one's honour in Somali society. Anyone with a little bit of life experience knows this. At some point in their lives, many Somali males have come across a Hoe or two. When I say Hoe, I am referring to the type of women that are promiscuous, are gang-banged by multiple males in one session or the type that indirectly sell their body for booze, an eighth bag of weed, the high life etc. The thought of a daughter or sister being spit roasted or used as a disposable bucket by men who view her as nothing but a piece of meat brings a shiver down one's spine.

The sad truth is that some parents don't even know their daughter is a Hoe. In the West, you cannot police whether a Vagina has been tampered with. The same applies to urbanised Somalis back home and in other parts of Africa. A 'Goody' Abaaya wearing girl could say that she is meeting her female friends in town and her parents wouldn't suspect that she is getting stuffed. Gone are the days when we lived in close knit nomadic clan units where all Somali women had their vaginas sowed to ensure that their sexuality was controlled.
It wouldn't be a problem to me as long as my daughter doesn't get the label of a ty xalimo. Sex is fun and it's even more fun when done safely with the people you care and trust. If she has 5 sexual partners that she cares about, ceeb maahan. Laakiin, hadaay qofkastoo u qalma aay wasto, then it would be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending