Ick!

Why do certain man's act like they wouldn't smash these gabdho, yes you would. Would you wife them up, probably not but you would smash no lie, waxaa o dhan way ila macaanyiihin

Why do certain man's act like they wouldn't smash these gabdho, yes you would. Would you wife them up, probably not but you would smash no lie
This is nothing more than cope invented by ugly people who don't want to accept that nobody likes them. They're fed lies by their friends & society that they're pretty, when they're objectively not. There is nothing wrong with self confidence but there is a fine line between self confidence & utter delusion.

I understand that promiscuous niggas like you with no standards would smash, but that does not mean that we're all as shameless & desparate as you.

This is nothing more than cope invented by ugly people who don't want to accept that nobody likes them. They're fed lies by their friends & society that they're pretty, when they're objectively not. There is nothing wrong with self confidence but there is a fine line between self confidence & utter delusion.

I understand that promiscuous niggas like you with no standards would smash, but that does not mean that we're all as shameless & desparate as you.
Different preferences perhaps, but I think that I'll stop interjecting myself in threads of this nature. A person's tastes are of no significance all in all. I have been a bit of a saqajaan kkk

Different preferences perhaps, but I think that I'll stop interjecting myself in threads of this nature. A person's tastes are of no significance all in all. I have been a bit of a saqajaan kkk
And that's exactly your problem, assuming everyone else is as desperate as you are. Control your urges mate.

And that's exactly your problem, assuming everyone else is as desperate as you are. Control your urges mate.
Chill sxb, it was an innocent comment, not sure why it matters, siil is easy to get 🤣. And I genuinely find women like sexxy red, cheechyna or ice spice sexy, that's just how I am. It's not a question of how desperate or not someone is

Chill sxb, it was an innocent comment, not sure why it matters, siil is easy to get 🤣. And I genuinely find women like sexxy red, cheechyna or ice spice sexy, that's just how I am. It's not a question of how desperate or not someone is
Subhanallah brother you've fallen for the scam. People of extra ''volume'' aren't attractive. Oh well, just means less competition for average people.