Ibn-khaldun on sub saharan africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Therefore, the Negro nation are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because [Negroes] have little [that is essentially] human and have attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated."

Ibn-khaldun muqqadimah 14th century AD

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Racism is normal and come on if you lived in a civilized city and nation with systems and you come to wander deeper into the south of Africa where the Black bushmen reside without any form of governance or system or structures in place, out of ignorance in that time you would probably have written the same stuff.

Most Arab writers who spoke disparagingly of black Africans had never traveled to subSaharan Africa. Many of their tales were based on hearsay. In the Arab world, as in Europe, there was also a necessity to justify the enslavement of black Africans by portraying them as subhuman.

At least part of the negative fiction was fabricated by black Africans themselves. Coastal East Africans such as the Swahili formed the trade link between Arabs from Asia and the African interior. To defend their trading zone, they told fantastic stories of the dangers of the interior. Asian merchants were thus discouraged from venturing into the interior and making direct trade links with the wealthy kingdoms there. Thus the Swahili preserved their trade monopoly and prospered.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Most Arab writers who spoke disparagingly of black Africans had never traveled to subSaharan Africa. Many of their tales were based on hearsay. In the Arab world, as in Europe, there was also a necessity to justify the enslavement of black Africans by portraying them as subhuman.

At least part of the negative fiction was fabricated by black Africans themselves. Coastal East Africans such as the Swahili formed the trade link between Arabs from Asia and the African interior. To defend their trading zone, they told fantastic stories of the dangers of the interior. Asian merchants were thus discouraged from venturing into the interior and making direct trade links with the wealthy kingdoms there. Thus the Swahili preserved their trade monopoly and prospered.

You should see what Ibn Khaldun said about Arabs loool

"Therefore, the Negro nation are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because [Negroes] have little [that is essentially] human and have attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated."

Ibn-khaldun muqqadimah 14th century AD
So many documents stating Somalis are different and uneslavable and equal to Arabs. Keep this in your sjw treasury on the Bantu chronicles. He knew clearly the difference between makes Bantu and the Somali sultanates.

Sometimes i wish our forefathers left this shitty continent. It's hard to gain respect when you live beside naked walking monkeys.

:nahgirl::bell:

So many documents stating Somalis are different and uneslavable and equal to Arabs. Keep this in your sjw treasury on the Bantu chronicles. He knew clearly the difference between makes Bantu and the Somali sultanates.

Sometimes i wish our forefathers left this shitty continent. It's hard to gain respect when you live beside naked walking monkeys.

:vqbuyv0: Stop cooning warya be a proud African

Racism is normal and come on if you lived in a civilized city and nation with systems and you come to wander deeper into the south of Africa where the Black bushmen reside without any form of governance or system or structures in place, out of ignorance in that time you would probably have written the same stuff.
Did Allah even send messengers to these naked fools?? Is it not haram to leave them in this state or did he create Bantu by default with faulty tiny brains.

@Basra can you explain? Why did Allah do this to his creation.

:lolbron:

"A man of discernment said: The people of Iraq ... do not come out with something between blonde, buff and blanched coloring, such as the infants dropped from the wombs of the women of the Slavs and others of similar light complexion; nor are they overdone in the womb until they are burned, so that the child comes out something between black, murky, malodorous, stinking, and crinkly-haired, with uneven limbs, deficient minds, and depraved passions, such as the Zanj, the Somali, and other blacks who resemble them. The Iraqis are neither half-baked dough nor burned crust but between the two."
You guys think we were excluded?:mjlol:
Provide legit proof! Any sjw self hater can twist words to include us.

I couldn't keep my laughter in when i read his views on the savage Zanj/Negro people & Arabs lmao...
:russ:

Ibn Khaldun is just one of those retards that literally hated everyone, including us Noble Somalis & other Cushites lol

Provide legit proof! Any sjw self hater can twist words to include us.
I was mistaken in thinking it was Ibn Khaldun, but my point still stands.
B9CA0281-E9DC-4470-92B4-EAFFEB5C3C40.jpeg

I couldn't keep my laughter in when i read his views on the savage Zanj/Negro people & Arabs lmao...
:russ:

Ibn Khaldun is just one of those retards that literally hated everyone, including us Noble Somalis & other Cushites lol
He is actually a really good historian. this bit made me laugh out loud
"WE H A V E S E E N that Negroes are in general characterized by levity, excitability, and great emotionalism. They are foundeager to dance whenever they hear a melody." :drakelaugh: he's not wrong

As much as I dislike madows and Bantus in particular, they are just as human as us. I don’t think we should laugh when Arabs and whites degrade them.

Only a coon would laugh at that
A "Coon" is someone that suffers from self-hate & seeks to please a foreign race. Madows/Negros are not our people you self-hating nacas, unless you're a Somali bantu. You're the coon that constantly wants to please the Madow race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending