Iam shocked how Somali girls suffer from obesity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Charity starts from home sxb. I told my sisters if they want to secure the bag they need to avoid getting big. Nothing worse than an overweight kibirleey

Somali food is pretty unhealthy. The main Somali food staple is bariis iyo basto. It’s very unhealthy to eat those carbs all the time and in large amounts. Somalis need to change our diets.

Our food is so good though. I can’t help eating some bariis with hilib ari and moos from time to time.
:lawd:

Somali food is pretty unhealthy. The main Somali food staple is bariis iyo basto. It’s very unhealthy to eat those carbs all the time and in large amounts. Somalis need to change our diets.

Our food is so good though. I can’t help eating some bariis with hilib ari and moos from time to time.
Fobs that eat somali food aren't fat though. It's only when girls go to college and start drinking frappucinos machiato grande with whip cream caramel drizzle double pump mocha:ohno:sorry I don't speak starbucks

Shocked and disgusted.

The odayaal, culumo, haween, siyaasiin and dhalinyaro must tackle this problem.
There is no need. They can hit the gym and eat healthy. Odayaal columbo or siyaasiin shekadaan shuqul Kumar lahan. If anything culumo, odayaal, and siyaasin should address sugar intake and diabetes in Somali community

Lakiin somali men eat the same thing are very healthy

Bohol

VIP
Being fat ruins looks. You will see a pretty girl a year or two later she looks like a completely different person due to unhealthy weight gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending