I WROTE TO THE UN to give Somalia the status of DISABLED ( like they do “ endangered”)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It was 2 years ago when WHO ( UN agency ) declared that 1 in 3 Somali is mental.

The UN has statuses for many problems. They have the endangered list for animals. They have the World heritage places that are funded to preserve.

Therefore, the UN must give Somalia the special status of Disabled. You know ! Like how the disabled in the West are given disabled card to put in their car to get a closer parking space.

At the same time I’m campaigning for the UN to recognize the first ever designation of a nation as a disabled. I want the UN to give us that status so they can work us under that lenses. Now they looking at us as normal. With the UN giving us the disabled nation category they’ll understand that they will need to take over the country as a government takes custody of a violent mental person.

(Just the same way this forum’s administration gave me the status of “Patient Zero”).

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It was 2 years ago when WHO ( UN agency ) declared that 1 in 3 Somali is mental.

The UN has statuses for many problems. They have the endangered list for animals. They have the World heritage places that are funded to preserve.

Therefore, the UN must give Somalia the special status of Disabled. You know ! Like how the disabled in the West are given disabled card to put in their car to get a closer parking space.

At the same time I’m campaigning for the UN to recognize the first ever designation of a nation as a disabled. I want the UN to give us that status so they can work us under that lenses. Now they looking at us as normal. With the UN giving us the disabled nation category they’ll understand that they will need to take over the country as a government takes custody of a violent mental person.

(Just the same way this forum’s administration gave me the status of “Patient Zero”).
Where is the message you sent?

Show us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending