I wouldnt give a F if beesha dhexe sland got recognition now

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Its not like iam planning to visit there in the same way i wouldnt visit Djibouti kkkkk

I just like to bully them:pachah1::lolbron:

This is the attitude of beesha Muqdisho. They dont really care. We are just bullies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
As long as we get the patriotic parts like Awdal and Khaatom, we're good.
Even without them i dont really give a damn toss.
Steam u would visit there?

Its up to Awdal and SSC to decide who they want to join.
If they join us, we support them and wont forsake them. If not, then goodluck with being second and third class citizens.

But beesha Mog are not traitors. We would never sign the papers.

Even without them i dont really give a damn toss.
Steam u would visit there?

Its up to Awdal and SSC to decide who they want to join.
If they join us, we support them and wont forsake them. If not, then goodluck with being second and third class citizens.

I've already visited, Hargeisa looks beautiful at night but most cities can't compare to Mogadishu, whom actually feels like a proper major city.

Awdal has some of the most beautiful scenery over-all though, and I'd be sad to loose it as well as the strategic entry to the red-sea.

This ain't about what I want, it is about securing strategic land.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
I've already visited, Hargeisa looks beautiful at night but most cities can't compare to Mogadishu, whom actually feels like a proper major city.

Awdal has some of the most beautiful scenery over-all though, and I'd be sad to loose it as well as the strategic entry to the red-sea.

This ain't about what I want, it is about securing strategic land.

Awdal is on gulf of aden, not red sea.
We already have acces to Gulf of Aden through Puntland.

As for the greenery of awdal and mountains, we have that already. Look at cal madow puntland.

Frankly iam more of Indian Ocean guy who loves mango trees and the coconut plams.

If south didnt have that, but north had that. That would be different case. Then i would definetely care a lot about North.

We have exacly what they have and more of beautiful nature which they dont have.

Sure North has great nature aswell, wont deny that.

However north is situated on more strategic location. No doubt

:mjlol: but u are still bigger than Belgium without awdal and khatumo:mjlaugh:
B4EZXRa.png

220px-Leopold_ii_garter_knight.jpg

The king of Belgium and the owner of the Congo free state 1885-1908.
That's modern day republic of Congo compared to Belgium.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Its not like iam planning to visit there in the same way i wouldnt visit Djibouti kkkkk

I just like to bully them:pachah1::lolbron:

This is the attitude of beesha Muqdisho. They dont really care. We are just bullies.

You don’t care about Somaliland, then stop mentioning Somaliland and bringing it up In every thread.

:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending