I would liketo congratulate H.E Netanyahu on-his efforts to secure Israel’s capital Jerusalem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention seeking atheist get a life
Gtfo this page hijabi if you aren’t in support of mudane Netanyahu. Today is my off day and I have a life

Why do you all back bending and Arab worshiping Muslims use atheist as a deragatory word.

Last edited:
ZW64x2b.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Revelation 2:9

"I know about your suffering and your poverty--but you are rich! I know the blasphemy of those opposing you. They say they are Jews, but they are not, because their synagogue belongs to Satan.”

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Gtfo this page hijabi if you aren’t in support of mudane Netanyahu. Today is my off day and I have a life

Why do you all back bending and Arab worshiping Muslims use atheist as a deragatory word.
Ephesians 6:12King James Version (KJV)
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The Hadith states that Dajjal will appear in the last days somewhere between Syria and Iraq. He will try to deceive the whole world and declare himself God! But Dajjal will eventually be slain by the Great Servant of God. And not only will Dajjal be slain, but all the people who followed him will be killed by the great Servant of God. So, who is this mighty and great Servant of God?

Isa Al-Masih Will Kill Dajjal and All His Followers
According to the Sunni Hadith, Isa Al-Masih is that great Servant of God. Isa will descend from heaven in the last days with two angels. They will battle Dajjal and all the people who embraced his evil. Isa will be victorious and kill Dajjal and everyone who followed him. The Sunni Hadith states that, “All those who embraced the evil of Dajjal shall perish even as the breath of Isa touches them.”(2)

Isa Will Bring Peace to the World
After the final battle, Isa will bring peace on earth. The Hadith states that, “Then all battles shall cease and the world will know an age of peace. Then truly the sheep will lie in the shadow of the wolf without fear. The rule of Isa will be just and all shall flock to him to enter the folds of the one true religion, Islam.”(2) The word Islam, of course, is derived from the Arabic root “Salema” which merely means peace, purity, submission and obedience.

https://www.isaandislam.com/miscellaneous-questions/the-battle-of-isa-and-dajjal.html

:rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts