I would like to know more about that female who married Idris Elba

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I saw a picture of Idris literally tearing her @ss apart. So many FOB's were commenting that she was a dh1lo etc. that stuff was so hilarious.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
According to her photos, i have read her spirits. She comes off as a very low energy type Xalimo. She is prone to depression & moods. Her body figure is good though, her hips are a good indicator of a good baby bearing mother. Unfortunately she looks like someone who is no different from the clueless modern xalimoos on Twitter. At least Hamdia Ahmed, dark & her attention seeking tendencies, is more street smarts than Mrs Idris. But u cant compare Hamdia with Mrs. Idris.....Black beauty Hamdia had to fight all her life. (she is 20) All her life she had to fight haters who find her madoowness a little aggressive. Her tuugo eyes alone can get u scared.

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
According to her photos, i have read her spirits. She comes off as a very low energy type Xalimo. She is prone to depression & moods. Her body figure is good though, her hips are a good indicator of a good baby bearing mother. Unfortunately she looks like someone who is no different from the clueless modern xalimoos on Twitter. At least Hamdia Ahmed, dark & her attention seeking tendencies, is more street smarts than Mrs Idris. But u cant compare Hamdia with Mrs. Idris.....Black beauty Hamdia had to fight all her life. (she is 20) All her life she had to fight hates who find her madoowness a little aggressive. Her tuugo eyes alone can get u scared.
She has that xalwa booty it looks very jelly like not a good booty tbh

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
According to her photos, i have read her spirits. She comes off as a very low energy type Xalimo. She is prone to depression & moods. Her body figure is good though, her hips are a good indicator of a good baby bearing mother. Unfortunately she looks like someone who is no different from the clueless modern xalimoos on Twitter. At least Hamdia Ahmed, dark & her attention seeking tendencies, is more street smarts than Mrs Idris. But u cant compare Hamdia with Mrs. Idris.....Black beauty Hamdia had to fight all her life. (she is 20) All her life she had to fight haters who find her madoowness a little aggressive. Her tuugo eyes alone can get u scared.
Nayaa leave my cousin Sabrina alone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.