I would accept my husband having a second wife if we all share one bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see how it feels to be with another woman. A female presence is not something I think of but when I do, I get a bit curious.

I am not totally sure what I want but having another woman in bed with my husband would be a nice addition in some way.

Maybe just sharing the bed would be all I want and nothing else.

1417653056053_0.gif

I would like to see how it feels to be with another woman. A female presence is not something I think of but when I do, I get a bit curious.

I am not totally sure what I want but having another woman in bed with my husband would be a nice addition in some way.

If there ever was a lie :childplease:, imagine the poor fellow who falls for this he'll think he hit the jack pot brings wife number two to bed, only for them both to end up being murdered

some guy by the name @AbdiJew was saying he been looking for an open minded gal like yourself on another thread
@AbdiJew come and introduce yourself i think we found you a match .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

carnage-jodie-foster-kate-winslet_7998422-625x500.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-1_23-35-51.jpeg
    upload_2018-4-1_23-35-51.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 162
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending