I wonder, since Villa Somalia controls the Airspace of Somalia, would it announce a no-fly-zone N SL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If it's smart it should do that to bring the secessionist regions to its knee but they won't do it cause they too naag

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
That would extremely be anti-progress, we must never repeat the past mistakes that only proved to increase hostility between us and never solved anything. :)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That would extremely be anti-progress, we must never repeat the past mistakes that only proved to increase hostility between us and never solved anything. :)

Waar kan ya noo soo diray. Waa naxariis socoro :mjlol:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Somalia cant get into a fight with regions and nations, it needs to consolidate political, economic and militarily strength from Kismayo to Bosaso. When that happens unionist landers would riot and protest against the Somaliland leadership.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Sool sanaag are part of Somalia Isaac can join Ethiopia for all I care reer awdal are part of Somalia it’s just hargaisa burco and Berbera that’s Somaliland in other words it’s isaac that’s Somaliland one tribe over the rest of Somalia? Somalia will have their guts for garters those cuqdad ridden Zionist Jews nacaalad ba ku taalo

DRACO

VIP
Sool sanaag are part of Somalia Isaac can join Ethiopia for all I care reer awdal are part of Somalia it’s just hargaisa burco and Berbera that’s Somaliland in other words it’s isaac that’s Somaliland one tribe over the rest of Somalia? Somalia will have their guts for garters those cuqdad ridden Zionist Jews nacaalad ba ku taalo
Waryaa what happened to you ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It turns out that Somaliland doesn’t practise shariah that whole fiasco about the New Years celebrations was a joke I saw a tweet from muuse bixi wishing folks a merry Christmas and a happy new year
Calm down! You're gonna curse an entire clan cuz of one statement from Someone. So Much for your "love 4 all and hate 4 none"

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Calm down! You're gonna curse an entire clan cuz of one statement from Someone. So Much for your "love 4 all and hate 4 none"
He says that kind of stuff when it fits him, he is a big hypocrite and also a hippopotamus. Yes I said it. :kanyehmm:

we aree in your land right now we do damage you puntlanders talak online and make excuses we are gonna be arguing in garowe soon bro

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
we aree in your land right now we do damage you puntlanders talak online and make excuses we are gonna be arguing in garowe soon bro
This is the type of guy go be mucarad and then fall in line after one speech.
If you lot have laba xinyo I dare you even come to Badhan or boocame let alone garowe

DRACO

VIP
@Cognitivedissonance Talking about Ethiopia . Farmajo was welcomed and toured around puntland by Ethiopian ambassador to Somalia . Lmao they literally control puntland admin.
How embarrassing
IMG_5985.PNG IMG_5986.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending