I wish...

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
there was a revolution of Somalis in Somalia and kenya become Zelous Islamist. You know, the Youtube popular trend of Sheikhs. Life will be so sweet ma ha? My qumayo mouth wishes for that now!

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
there was a revolution of Somalis in Somalia and kenya become Zelous Islamist. You know, the Youtube popular trend of Sheikhs. Life will be so sweet ma ha? My qumayo mouth wishes for that now!
Today, I saw a crazy somali woman near Afrodeli during lunch period, she was screaming and shouting

I assume it was @Basra, since they were speaking in intelligible English
Was it you eedo?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Today, I saw a crazy somali woman near Afrodeli during lunch period, she was screaming and shouting

I assume it was @Basra, since they were speaking in intelligible English
Was it you eedo?
Lol you are already in MN? Didn’t they refuse you a visa how did you solve that?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Lol you are already in MN? Didn’t they refuse you a visa how did you solve that?
I was not refused visa, but I had to do a couple of steps before getting the visa, I was interviewed before getting the visa thoroughly since I visited not only 1 banned country under the EO but 4.Also, I had to declare any dual citizenship, so that meant renewing Italian Passport and also showing proof of Somali descent. It was hefty but after a wait, I got the visa.

MN is some weird place, never saw place like it!

NotMyL

VIP
I was not refused visa, but I had to do a couple of steps before getting the visa, I was interviewed before getting the visa thoroughly since I visited not only 1 banned country under the EO but 4.Also, I had to declare any dual citizenship, so that meant renewing Italian Passport and also showing proof of Somali descent. It was hefty but after a wait, I got the visa.

MN is some weird place, never saw place like it!
Ahh okay why is it weird? did you go sight seeing yet?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Ahh okay why is it weird? did you go sight seeing yet?
I went to the Mall of America and also Minnehaha Park. I watched a NBA game at the Target Center and I also visited the Walker Art Center. I went to the Afrodeli, and it was really good

The rest, I was at Roseau, MN
Today, I am going to visit St Cloud

The thing i think its weird is the tipping culture and also the variety of Somalis here
The white people i meet here, I have a feeling that they are Scandinavian, due to how warming they are
And also, just horrendously cold here!

Its weird to see this!

NotMyL

VIP
I went to the Mall of America and also Minnehaha Park. I also visited the Walker Art Center. I went to the Afrodeli, and it was really good

The rest, I was at Roseau, MN

The thing i think its weird is the tipping culture and also the variety of Somalis here
The white people i meet here, I have a feeling that they are Scandinavian, due to how warming they are
And also, just horrendously cold here!

Its weird to see this!
Ahh yeah tipping is American culture, the waiters don’t get paid much so always tip if you can and think of it as the sitting down fee that Europeans charge we don’t have that here. Also if it’s a take out you don’t have to tip, I only tip for sit down restaurants and delivery.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Ahh yeah tipping is American culture, the waiters don’t get paid much so always tip if you can and think of it as the sitting down fee that Europeans charge we don’t have that here. Also if it’s a take out you don’t have to tip, I only tip for sit down restaurants and delivery.
I never saw that in Europe, so that is why i thought it was weird
I was eating at The Lowry,, which indeed was good, and I was told by my counterparts to always leave something behind. I never understood it

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Just stay away from my Ceder buildings please. We can sniff foreigners from miles

NotMyL

VIP
I never saw that in Europe, so that is why i thought it was weird
I was eating at The Lowry,, which indeed was good, and I was told by my counterparts to always leave something behind. I never understood it
The Lowry? Don’t go to these overpriced tourist traps. So many better options, when it comes to Mn you can’t go by TripAdvisor lol

@Basra Do you really live in riverside? :mjlol:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The Lowry? Don’t go to these overpriced tourist traps. So many better options, when it comes to Mn you can’t go by TripAdvisor lol

@Basra Do you really live in riverside? :mjlol:
I was brought here by my friends, who said it was really good
It was good, but horrendouly expensive. For 5 people, it totaled about $125, all vegetarian and all no drinks

Just stay away from my Ceder buildings please. We can sniff foreigners from miles
Ew, Cedar-Riverside buildings. I have been to Riverside Plaza and the surrounding and my days it looks worse then houses in Camden or even in Rinekby. Keep your no-go zone to yourself eedo!

NotMyL

VIP
I was brought here by my friends, who said it was really good
It was good, but horrendouly expensive. For 5 people, it totaled about $125, all vegetarian and all no drinks

Ew, Cedar-Riverside buildings. I have been to Riverside Plaza and the surrounding and my days it looks worse then houses in Camden or even in Rinekby. Keep your no-go zone to yourself eedo!
You think 125 for 5 people is a lot :farmajoyaab:also are you sure you went to The Lowry? Did you guys only get the appetizers? Cuz that’s awfully cheap for 5 people.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You think 125 for 5 people is a lot :farmajoyaab:also are you sure you went to The Lowry? Did you guys only get the appetizers? Cuz that’s awfully cheap for 5 people.
1 Blue Farm
1 Chopped Ceasar
3 Oatmeal Flapjacks
2 Buttermilk Pancakes
3 Crab Cakes
1 Tuna Poke
1 Mac and Cheese

A combo of Appetizers and also Snacks, and one kids meal

That all Total up to $119.70 and plus a tip of $5.30 = $125

Also, it was the The Lowary, since it (the restaurant) was in the Lowry Hill area, on Henniepin Avenue. The bus route 6 goes directly pass the resturant

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Reiko your food enthusiasm disgusts me.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and makes me hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NotMyL

VIP
1 Blue Farm
1 Chopped Ceasar
3 Oatmeal Flapjacks
2 Buttermilk Pancakes
3 Crab Cakes
1 Tuna Poke
1 Mac and Cheese

A combo of Appetizers and also Snacks, and one kids meal

That all Total up to $119.70 and plus a tip of $5.30 = $125

Also, it was the The Lowary, since it (the restaurant) was in the Lowry Hill area, on Henniepin Avenue. The bus route 6 goes directly pass the resturant
Okay I didn’t need all that walaal :pachah1:but you didn’t mention it was breakfast, that’s always cheaper than dinner. And you tipped too low it should be 20% of your bill 5 dollars means your waiter didn’t do good job :tacky:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Okay I didn’t need all that walaal :pachah1:but you didn’t mention it was breakfast, that’s always cheaper than dinner. And you tipped too low it should be 20% of your bill 5 dollars means your waiter didn’t do good job :tacky:
20%:siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile::liberaltears:

I was and told "si dhakhso leh, si dhaqso ah u dhig 5 doolar iyo qadaadiic ,oo aan tagno"

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Reiko your food enthusiasm disgusts me.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and makes me hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
North Memorial Pharmacy - Maple Grove
9825 Hospital Dr 100, Maple Grove, MN 55369, United States

Insurance - Don't worry, I got you covered!

Trending