I wish our atheist brothers could know that feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of indestructiblity after praying fajr in congregation

The feeling of serenity after praying dhuhr in congregation on a nice summer day

The astounding nature of having a dream and having it comes true the next day

The feeling of clarity that sets in as soon as the blessed month of Ramadan is upon us

The feeling of ease power and comfort as you read juz after juz of the speech of Allah

The feeling of knowing that a dua in tahhajud has come true

Instead they are busy wasting their breath on something they claim to hate and disbelieve in. They have a limited lifetome and they rage at something that they claim is imaginary. Pray tell us friends. If you saw a man rage at something that was not there, would we not call him insane?

Our atheist brothers in their rush to accept the delusion of secularism have failed to appreciate the hypocrisy and occultism it is founded on. Their famed republicanism in France is based on freemasonry. Thomas Jefferson and his cohorts were occultist deists. Freud was a sabbatean. Our atheist brothers have simply left the true religion to follow a pyramid system of kufr that they will never lead. When they go outside, their heads are down because the born gaals recognize the darkness and Shane that only comes from leaving islam. They will not have any personal success. They will be obsessed with islam till the day they die. And if they do not repent they will face a shameful reckoning in this world where the entire world hates them wherever they go and they will be forced to seek refuge on the internet.

(Sahih International)
But as for those in whose hearts is disease, it has [only] increased them in evil [in addition] to their evil. And they will have died while they are disbelievers.

-Sura At-Tawbah, Ayah 125

Do they not see that they are tried every year once or twice but then they do not repent nor do they remember?

-Sura At-Tawbah, Ayah 126

May Allah bless all my muslim brothers with khair with hidayat with jannah and with baraka to overcome the trials and tribulations of the life that stands between us and our creator

(Sahih International)
But those who feared their Lord will be driven to Paradise in groups until, when they reach it while its gates have been opened and its keepers say, "Peace be upon you; you have become pure; so enter it to abide eternally therein," [they will enter].

-Sura Az-Zumar, Ayah 73

It's a wonderful thing that you can find happiness talking to an imaginary friend in congregation with others who like to play make-belief with you. Truly it's a shame that not everybody is willing to suspend reason to join in on the fun.

Ooo, I like this one: "The feeling of knowing that a dua in tahhajud has come true"

We can put your faith to the test with this one. So what if it doesn't come true? What does that mean? What percentage of your duas come true that were not likely to come true on their own? Is it distinguishable from random chance?

"Pray tell us friends. If you saw a man rage at something that was not there, would we not call him insane?"

This is you having a poor understanding of a non-believers perspective. According to your analogy the non-believer is upset at a god. Your analogy would be closer to the truth if the non-believers "rage" was being directed at the believer. They are the ones being challenged by the non-believers after all.

"Our atheist brothers in their rush to accept the delusion of secularism have failed to appreciate the hypocrisy and occultism it is founded on"

The irony is delicious.

tumal

hyde
you can find happiness without listen to some desert cult that some schizophrenic pedophile made up to make his life easier for himself. Islam has been debunked many times and the Quran is full of contradictions. Somalis would be way better off as whole without Islam or arab influence. You can have a sense of community and feel spiritual without the need of 1500 year old set of rules. Look at countries like Japan, it's a model society. Most people are secular and happy, they can live the way they want without someone else killing them for having a different opinion. Islam should have never come to Somalia. Arabs are the enemy and we don't need their shitty religion. Islam cannot coexist with the modern world. I'm not an atheist but I sure as hell don't understand how Somalis can be so blind to the truth. ISLAM AND ARABS ARE A PLAGUE TO THE WORLD

(Sahih International)
Indeed, those who disbelieve will be addressed, "The hatred of Allah for you was [even] greater than your hatred of yourselves [this Day in Hell] when you were invited to faith, but you refused."

-Sura Ghafir, Ayah 10

(Sahih International)
Indeed, those who disbelieve will be addressed, "The hatred of Allah for you was [even] greater than your hatred of yourselves [this Day in Hell] when you were invited to faith, but you refused."

-Sura Ghafir, Ayah 10

(Sahih International)

-Sura Ghafir, Ayah 10
How frequently do you make duas asking for something?

A man who hates something he considers real is a strategist

A man who hates something he believes to be imaginary is a lunatic

You claim that Allah is not real yet you spend a significant amount of your miniscule lifetimes discussing him

The reality is you know he exists hence why you treat him as a foe. Yet you are too prideful to realize that something put you together into a thinking feeling moving man

You're using an Internet system that a sperm cell desogned. Allahuakbar

A man who hates something he considers real is a strategist

A man who hates something he believes to be imaginary is a lunatic

You claim that Allah is not real yet you spend a significant amount of your miniscule lifetimes discussing him

The reality is you know he exists hence why you treat him as a foe. Yet you are too prideful to realize that something put you together into a thinking feeling moving man

You're using an Internet system that a sperm cell desogned. Allahuakbar
If you lived in a community where pretty much every person claimed to believe in an imaginary friend devoid of all evidence, you too might find yourself talking about this topic every now and then. I never said I hated any god. I don't believe in any god. If ever you come across an atheist somehow saying they hate in a god my first assumption would be this "hatred" is similar to how Harry Potter fans "hate" Voldemort or Game of Thrones fans "hate" Joffrey.

Now let's get back on topic. How frequently do you make duas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending