I wish I had an American accent

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Nah, I rate every British accent, even Scouse, over the American one. The American accent is too annoying. The only American one I rate is the New York one. I do not know whether I find it funny or genuinely good.

Watch this video, probably the best accent in Australia if not the world.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I can’t stand british accent, like nails on a chalkboard.

Keo

VIP
Nah, I rate every British accent, even Scouse, over the American one. The American accent is too annoying. The only American one I rate is the New York one. I do not know whether I find it funny or genuinely good.

Watch this video, probably the best accent in Australia if not the world.

I agree. New York accent is the best American accent. Obviously I'm not talking about some southern American accent. lol

I dont know about u guys but, sometimes its difficult to understand british people. I wonder if they feel the same about North Americans (not mexico)

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
lebo/wog accent uff
giphy.gif

Its actually an elite accent.

Heaps of Somalis in Australia have one without realising. Somalis with the accent sound uff tho, its just weird.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
NZ was voted the sexiest accent in the world

alien

📍outer space
VIP
you all are langaab. NZ supremacy. the bits are cucks and the Americans are 😬 and the aussies are cunts. NZ is better than all of you :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :draketf: :draketf: :draketf: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice:

Trending