I WILL DO MY PART TO ENSURE THE GOSPEL REACHES THE FAR CORNERS OF THE EARTH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LUKE 6:20

And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God.

I watch over myself and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made me oversee.
Lone can i ask you one question? Where in the bible does jesus say "i am god" and that he created the heavens and the earth

2) what is the point of god sending down commandments if he's just going to sacrifice himself to save all the sinners?

Lone can i ask you one question? Where in the bible does jesus say "i am god" and that he created the heavens and the earth

2) what is the point of god sending down commandments if he's just going to sacrifice himself to save all the sinners?

also explain the holy trinity thing. Jesus is god and father is also god?

NO. You are muslims. Nothing I say will change your viewpoint. You are already deaf and blind.

2 Corinthians 4:4

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Christianity is a died out religion bro. People only follow it on a "part-time" basis on Sundays. Other days where are Christians? Simple there partying, drinking, having intercourse like its nothing and honestly the youth of this religion have no sense of direction at all in life, wallahi they amaze me. One of my flatmates is christian. Balaayadah xuun.

Christianity is a died out religion bro. People only follow it on a "part-time" basis on Sundays. Other days where are Christians? Simple there partying, drinking, having intercourse like its nothing and honestly the youth of this religion have no sense of direction at all in life, wallahi they amaze me. One of my flatmates is christian. Balaayadah xuun.

That is true. All the Christians i've known just say they are Christian and don't follow it

Ilikeyourchrist.jpg

What are the muslims doing? Raping kids in mosques and blowing themselves up. As if you are all pure.
Why do you muslims fill the mosque only on Fridays?

Last edited:

Eru Ilúvatar

The Alpha and the Omega
“NO. You are muslims. Nothing I say will change your viewpoint. You are already deaf and blind” If what you say won’t change our minds why do you bother? Hmmmm?

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
Heaven is not truly euphoric if the faithful are denyed witnessing the torment afflicted on Satan, as it was he and his cronies (i.e. Christian missionaries) who worked tirelessly in the transient life to misguide the Believers. What a day of rejoice it'll be!

Status
Not open for further replies.