I went on a trip 2 Berbera & I saw Pakistani Tabliqs (evangelist) in a village in no men's land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
IMG_0703.JPG
IMG_0705.JPG
IMG_0678.JPG
IMG_0679.JPG
IMG_0682.JPG
IMG_0684.JPG
IMG_0686.JPG
IMG_0688.JPG
IMG_0699.JPG
IMG_0709.JPG

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Nice pictures, those tabliqs are everywhere in Somalia mashalah they are untouchables even at war zones spreading the word, I used to live right next to their HQ in Nizamudin Dargah in New delhi, I joined them as soon as I find out but strictly for the huge servings they were offering after the prayers.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Nice pictures, those tabliqs are everywhere in Somalia mashalah they are untouchables even at war zones spreading the word, I used to live right next to their HQ in Nizamudin Dargah in New delhi, I joined them as soon as I find out but strictly for the huge servings they were offering after the prayers.

These folks got no fear. They literally were walking from Hargeisa to Berbera and beyond

Apollo

VIP
Why don't s build big cities on top of those green mountains. They always choose flat hot desert areas instead.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Tablighis are everywhere sxb.They will outnumber the Salafis in Hargeisa soon enough

I've noticed that foreigners can travel in peace in Somali lands, but Somalis are always welcomed with torture and imprisonment in foreign lands.

I went khuruuj a couple of times with them when i was in somalia..pakistani tabliqs are quite humble and kindy.
Their food is delicious masha allah :banderas:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I've noticed that foreigners can travel in peace in Somali lands, but Somalis are always welcomed with torture and imprisonment in foreign lands.

This is an attribute that scientists need to divulge into it.

Why don't s build big cities on top of those green mountains. They always choose flat hot desert areas instead.
Would be nice if they planted some trees in the country side too.The scenery on the highways is shit!! only certain areas should be deserts not the whole land, i hope we can fix this when things get better.
:kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts