I was just thinking........

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Did you guys ever skip class in high school? I remember doing it, and the few times I did, I enjoyed it. I was mostly a good student though.

So tell me, did you?

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
Shame No GIF by Cartoon Hangover

I didn't know vapes were out then, when'd you go to high school?

:damnmusic:
hahaha weed I'm talking about.different strains and flavours, bud, loud etc we refer to it where im from. I've never touched a vape in my life. no grown man should suck on that shit. but i graduated high school/secondary school 2005

JackieBurkhart

hahaha weed I'm talking about.different strains and flavours, bud, loud etc we refer to it where im from. I've never touched a vape in my life. no grown man should suck on that shit. but i graduated high school/secondary school 2005

I thought all weed is the same?

*Your 35?????

:damn:

You're almost as old as my cousin. Are you married yet or do you plan to be a bachelor for the rest of your life?

I thought all weed is the same?

*Your 35?????

:damn:

You're almost as old as my cousin. Are you married yet or do you plan to be a bachelor for the rest of your life?
no i am nearly 46 but i came from india at a young age so i started school a bit later than others. i have number of kids right now ilahey haa ee barakeeyo

JackieBurkhart

no i am nearly 46 but i came from india at a young age so i started school a bit later than others. i have number of kids right now

Didn't you say you had a kid at 18? And then tried shukaansi on a girl here in her early 20s?

Your story is looking suspicious.

:francis:

iskufilann

inactive.
Did you guys ever skip class in high school? I remember doing it, and the few times I did, I enjoyed it. I was mostly a good student though.

So tell me, did you?
I did sometimes wallahi it was fun getting caught :deadpeter: I was a good student tbh.. Stopped skipping in my final years of secondary

JackieBurkhart

Nope, the school that I went to was pretty small so you could not escape.. We would skip lessons in school. We would hide in the storage rooms :deadpeter:

Lol, mine was next to a highway and neighborhoods. Over 2,000 students too. Easy escape.

:lolbron:

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
In uk when a student gets in trouble one of the punishments a teacher can do is send a student outside and wait until they can have a private word with them.

However me being me when i recognised that the teacher is not coming out for a while i would just go exploring the skl. Some times i would make it back in time so the teacher wouldn't notice other times they would ask me where tf did i go?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Did you go off campus? I sometimes did when I could finally drive, to the nearby coffee shop.
Whenever I got really hungry I decided to take a quick stop at the high Street and eat a full meal at a chicken shop. Man's talking 6 bbq wings, beef burger, chips, coke. I don't like eating that stuff nowadays but back then i was practically dancing on my seat whilst tears dropped because of how hot those wings were.
Then I come back to school 15 mins before lesson ends and my teacher tells me to go home because there's no point coming in, so I sit down on the floor talking to this Colombian girl and then randomly my teacher comes out and gives me a nice smile and a wave acting as if he didn't talk shit to my face for 5 minutes straight for coming in late.

There was other times in secondary when I took too long eating and I came to maths 30 mins late eating an apple and my maths teacher let me finish it outside. In that time I was just making jokes with the teacher and the boys from outside cause the door was open but then the headmaster walked up behind me and asked why I wasn't in lesson so I had to throw the apple in the bin and get on with schoolwork

Trending

Latest posts