I was involved in a random shoot out

On my way to the spa. I dont know how i survived i should have been dead. The uber i was in had all its back and side windows shattered and i was sitting in the back.
I was shocked for the 1st 20 minutes i couldnt get my hand off of my mouth. The spa was 1 minute away from where this happened so instead of going home crying i went in and got my spa anyway then went home and prayed 2 rakats lol I cant tell if i was in shock or if this was a the somali in me.
Two idiots were shooting at each other one died the other survived.

Last edited:
You just escaped a shootout and you just went to the Spa just like that, damn you have balls man

This is how you lookin now, you got the juice in these streets
upload_2019-9-4_20-1-29.png

On my way to the spa. I dont know how i survived i should have been dead. The car i was in had all its back and side windows shattered and i was sitting in the back.
I was shocked for the 1st 20 minutes i couldnt get my hand off of my mouth. The spa was 1 minute away from where this happened so instead of going home crying i went in and got my spa anyway then went home and prayed 2 rakats lol
Aint you a female, what are you doing in a shootout?

:ooh::susp::camby:
It happened on public street we were driving by.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm sorry that happened to you. Glad you're okay. May Allah swt relieve the shock you've endured.

I remember that hadith that said if yowmul khiyama came while you're planting a tree just continue with it dont stop lol or something like that so i just went ahead with my life. Alhamdulilah everything happens for a reason.

I remember that hadith that said if yowmul khiyama came while you're planting a tree just continue with it dont stop lol or something like that so i just went ahead with my life. Alhamdulilah everything happens for a reason.

Alhamdulilah that you are fine. Just another reminder that how precious life is. I love how you went on with your plans and didnt let this shock you

I almost got off at that exact spot where the two dudes shot at each other. The red light was on so instead of waiting for it i told the uber driver if i could get off there he refused i was a bit irritated because my stop was 1 minute away anyway i could even see it. Uber driver had no reason to say no to me they are more than Willing usually they let me but this guy didn't. And i am so glad i didn't let me to get off i would definitely have been Dead if i did or worse disabled. Sometimes in life your inconvenience could be a blessing in disguise.

Last edited:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Alhumdulla, your safe. To just go right to the spa which is only 1 min away from the shooting area requires huge balls. You have the TJ respect. :hillarybiz: