"I was dumped on the day of my wedding"

What an evil thing to do. I knew of an isaaq girl an isaaq guy did the same to in London. Even worse he just decided not to turn up and call her on the day of wedding said he cant do it

It’s sad but better than breeding and then divorcing. You barely see a Somali divorce that ends amicably and it’s always the kids who suffer and lose one parent.

He was dragging his feet with her. Had no intention of marrying her and used his family's refusal as an excuse. What she should've done is to talk to other men, rather than just put all her eggs in one basket.

He had no intention of marrying her and i bet the excuse of his parents saying no is a lie.

Why would his parents go to her parents for her hand in marriage and for him to pay for the wedding? Absolute B.S

VixR

Veritas
He had another girl.

This is @TekNiKo if his ex would’ve called him in time.

I think she’s better off than for him to have married her just to marry.

The usual story with being left at the altar is a triangle you didn’t know existed. I’ve seen it a couple times going both ways.

Last edited:
Loser. He could atleast marry her for 1 year tru see if it worls. Than embarrassing her like that. Some people are cruel he probably did it to hurt her.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Loser. He could atleast marry her for 1 year tru see if it worls. Than embarrassing her like that. Some people are cruel he probably did it to hurt her.

This is the problem. Ppl desperately trying to keep a sinking ship afloat. It wouldn’t benefit anyone, least of all her.

This is the problem. Ppl desperately trying to keep a sinking ship afloat. It wouldn’t benefit anyone, least of all her.
Its really not about a sinking ship. Just me personally i wouldnt walk out on anyone if i got that point i would continue unless i find out something about them that would put me in danger. I just think its heartbreaking to do that to anyone.

IstarZ

Its really not about a sinking ship. Just me personally i wouldnt walk out on anyone if i got that point i would continue unless i find out something would put me in danger. I just think its heartbreaking to do that to anyone.

It’s horrible what he did but it happens. However, what you've suggested wouldn’t improve the situation, it would just delay the inevitable. Why would any woman even consider a man who can’t make his own decisions for marriage?

It’s horrible what he did but it happens. However, what you've suggested wouldn’t improve the situation, it would just delay the inevitable. Why would any woman even consider a man who can’t make his own decisions for marriage?
It seems like he blindsided her. Am sure she wouldnt do this had sbe known it.

IstarZ

It seems like he blindsided her. Am sure she wouldnt do this had sbe known it.

I don’t think so. There are red flags/signs but she chose to ignore it against her better judgment.

Women have intuition. It’s our way of navigating this world. We know in our gut when something isn’t quite right.

Trending