I was about to go viral but I fled the scene

I had to do an errand this morning and was driving. I was going to do a right hand turn on a red and some indayar kept honking behind me for me to go but there were cars going through the intersection. I got irritated. When we both did the right hand turn, he was at the lane to the right of me and we had to stop for another red. I rolled down my window and told him to f*ck off. He insulted me back and in the heat of the moment I said "roll your window back up you have coronavirus". He looked hella offended and he grabbed his phone to presumably start filming. I got so shook and did an illegal U-Turn and sped away.

My heart is still pounding. Imagine going viral. These kinds of incidents always go viral.

:jcoleno:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Kkkkkkkkk you would just be a random Somali going viral akhi.

It would've been funnier if you went viral and made a thread about yourself.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Road rage is serious bro. I got called a dirty paki once after I cut this guy off the road. Wallahi I was offended cause it’s worst than being called the n word :damn: :damn:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I get easily triggered on the road, and road rage, but usually I be petty, and never will they dare to say something or try something, cause that car is full of Somalis

I had to do an errand this morning and was driving. I was going to do a right hand turn on a red and some indayar kept honking behind me for me to go but there were cars going through the intersection. I got irritated. When we both did the right hand turn, he was at the lane to the right of me and we had to stop for another red. I rolled down my window and told him to f*ck off. He insulted me back and in the heat of the moment I said "roll your window back up you have coronavirus". He looked hella offended and he grabbed his phone to presumably start filming. I got so shook and did an illegal U-Turn and sped away.

My heart is still pounding. Imagine going viral. These kinds of incidents always go viral.

:jcoleno:
In this day n age sxb racism against indhoyar is accepted. You would have been speaking for everyone

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1590434245251.png

Trending

Latest posts