I was a narcissist

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
My friends use to pick me up and drop me off home every time when we use to go out. This would be 3 to 4 days times a week. We had no life than lol
I was 18

So what happened was we were doing this for like 2 years straight.

Then one day they got very smart and said Samsam could you pay us gas ? I was like ok the first time they asked , I was hoping they won't ask me that question again next time we go out. But than they did, I was like what do you think I am ? A bank account?
They were like Samsam we take you everyday this isn't fair you need to pay us or come to our house and we can all take a ride from there and u don't have to pay.

I was like you guys are using me for my money 😂

Lmao I was a psychopath , because they weren't actually using me cause I worked and they did not they were on job seeker. I was using them, but I reversed it 😂😂😂😂😂 and made a sad story saying my whole money goes to bills but really I was saving half of my paycheck.

Your friends were miskiin, if I had a selfish friend like that I would've been like "naa maa xoolo aya noo haysata, chip in the petrol ama soco"
How are you working yet refusing to contribute to petrol when you get a ride everyday?
:camby:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Your friends were miskiin, if I had a selfish friend like that I would've been like "naa maa xoolo noo haysata, chip in the petrol ama soco"
How are you working yet refusing to contribute to petrol when you get a ride everyday?
:camby:

Lmao I didn't like them tbh 😂

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Honestly, these girls were selfish to their parents, so why can't I do the same to them.
😂😂😂😂

I will treat you how you treat your parents.

Period.

I have a crazy agenda too, I seem to be less selfish to muslims in particular.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Wallahi I would genuinely feel bad getting a ride from folks everyday and not contributing to nothing, especially when I can afford to
I did when I felt bad, I would buy them food, but several times they didn't finish the food I brought them . So yeah not wasting my money on them like that again💰😂