I was 6 years old when it happened, I will never forget it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
it was abt 6 kids of us from the neighborhood. We were collected in one house. We were tricked to be there. Then they brought one kid at a time. They brought me out and laid me down on a table and held me down. The butcher cut my “future legendary conquerer” foreskin. Little neighborhood girls were peeking through the door and giggling.

Till this day my “legendary conquerer” has marks of where the razor cut. My females always can recognize it if a pic of it shown.

How was your experience ladies? :mjlol:

it was abt 6 kids of us from the neighborhood. We were collected in one house. We were tricked to be there. Then they brought one kid at a time. They brought me out and laid me down on a table and held me down. The butcher cut my “future legendary conquerer” foreskin. Little neighborhood girls were peeking through the door and giggling.

Till this day my “legendary conquerer” has marks of where the razor cut. My females always can recognize it if a pic of it shown.

Mine was also done when I was 6 I remember I woke up early so I was kinda of drunk

Too much info?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Mine was also done when I was 6 I remember I woke up early so I was kinda of drunk

YES! YESSS! I completely forgot how early it took place. Till this day I remember the butcher. I think he died in a civil war

I remember too, it was embarrassing since my mom changed the bandages in front of many relatives in the living room, as if kids don’t care about privacy.

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
My dad just told me straight up and said it was going to hurt no use lying, my dad held my hands and an ayrab held my legs, and the other ayrab did the shit.
Since i'm grown up now, we arent in the best terms and i get ashamed that he remembers my tiny dick and my squirming body screaming.
:snoop::wow:
Not.
Going.
To.
Do.
It.
To.
My.
Son.

Circumcision is not necessary and should be avoided unless for medical reasons. It is an old arab tradition and is not mentioned in any hadith directly from our nabi (pbuh) or in the Quran.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
I was cut with scissors, oddly it was refreshing and ticklish, made me giggle a lot.

You don’t get it done as an infant? :damedamn:
Circumcision is not necessary and should be avoided unless for medical reasons. It is an old arab tradition and is not mentioned in any hadith directly from our nabi (pbuh) or in the Quran.
I thought it was mentioned in a Hadith...

You are mistaken. That only occurs when someone is affected by phimosis or a tiggt foreskin.

Look anywhere and you'll find no mention of it.
Meh, it is still way more hygienic than being uncircumcised. It reduces your chances of getting certain cancers and STI's ( can't think of the names rn). The benefits outweigh the supposed disadvantages. Your only more sensitive when not circumcised which some will argue is less helpful when your gunning for a marathon... if you catch my drift

Status
Not open for further replies.