I want to visit Lebanon...

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
People give the Lebanese, a lot of flak - calling them, racists and all sorts. My experiences with them, has been nothing but positive. The Lebanese, I've met, were some of the kindest and sweetest people. Heck, my first ever girlfriend was a Lebanese girl, back at school. Her family even knew about us........and to my surprised realisation years later, they didn't honour kill her.

Apollo

VIP
People give the Lebanese, a lot of flak - calling them, racists and all sorts. My experiences with them, has been nothing but positive. The Lebanese, I've met, were some of the kindest and sweetest people. Heck, my first ever girlfriend was a Lebanese girl, back at school. Her family even knew about us........and to my surprised realisation years later, they didn't honour kill her.

Only when you want to settle in their country do they become racist, not if you are just visiting it. Also, I think with your British English accent they will treat you better than somebody with a fob accent.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
... and eat all the delicious food! These Arabo-Phoenicians are really eating well akhi kkkk.

Walle bille @CaliTedesse, and the women...

I like Lebanon but watch out. It isn't fully muslim so there is no sharia there because of the christian population which is around 50 percent .prostitutes and alcohol. be cautious around them and it'll be amazing there.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Only when you want to settle in their country do they become racist, not if you are just visiting it. Also, I think with your British English accent they will treat you better than somebody with a fob accent.

Yeah, the ones in Lebanon would be very different to the diasporic Lebanese. Her family were super rich, they owned a large 8 bed home, with a massive plot of land, I think they were in the diamond trade, as they lived in Sierra Leone.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
what kind of british accent there is many?:siilaanyolaugh:

Apollo

VIP
It’s not spicy, especially not Lebanese food, its quite plain

Not too familiar with Lebanese food in particular, but most MENA food tends to be spicy and meaty. It's a bit similar to Indian food with less curry.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Arab food is overrated, it's bland.

I prefer afghan cuisine and Thai.

Also, lebs are decent people I know a few and one guy actually wanted to marry me a year ago, but I like my geeljires. He called me racist :(

Trending

Latest posts