I want to start working out

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalayariis

Bad cop
I realized that I don’t want to become a fat eedo when I get older, so I should get into the habit of eating better and working out. I decided why not share this with my fellow women and we can create a challenge of some sort to get in shape for eid? Heck, even the men can create their own challenge to not lose the little muscle they have during Ramadan and maybe even bulk up so we can all look our best and hopefully lead a healthier lifestyle.

I’m a lazy individual and I need to start taking better care of myself before my curves turn into sacks of fat and saggy skin.:banderas:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
CARDIO!!! AND HIGH INTENSIVE INTERVAL TRAINING.

Only takes 40 minutes for cardio, and 15 minutes for the high intense interval training

SumMo

very lowkey
:lawd: We are gonna look amazing inshallah.
I have been working out for a year now. I am telling you, you will not regret it!
:denzelnigga:

Since you’re a fellow somali, I would recommend you to start working out targeting your stomach and futo. Reduce that stomach fat and firm your big somali futo! Work on your entire body, but let this be your main focus. I can’t stress this enough!
:lawd:

You will see amazing results abaayo. Before you know it, you got yourself a a nice houreglass figure!
:mjhaps:

Just keep working and you will get there, Insha’Allah! Proud of u for making this big change sis! :it0tdo8:

You’ll be joining me and @RICH.

lalayariis

Bad cop
I have been working out for a year now. I am telling you, you will not regret it!
:denzelnigga:

Since you’re a fellow somali, I would recommend you to start working out targeting your stomach and futo. Reduce that stomach fat and firm your big somali futo! Work on your entire body, but let this be your main focus. I can’t stress this enough!
:lawd:

You will see amazing results abaayo. Before you know it, you got yourself a a nice houreglass figure!
:mjhaps:

Just keep working and you will get there, Insha’Allah! Proud of u for making this big change sis! :it0tdo8:
Thank you for the advice abaayo! This is amazing and I appreciate it so much! Thankfully, I have a gym in my apartment building so I don’t have an excuse to not exercise.

How often do you work out each week, and for how long?

SumMo

very lowkey
Thank you for the advice abaayo! This is amazing and I appreciate it so much! Thankfully, I have a gym in my apartment building so I don’t have an excuse to not exercise.

How often do you work out each week, and for how long?
It depends sis. On days I have a lot of school work, I usually only exercise 2 times a week.

But on average I tend to hit the gym 4 times a week. Usually for 30 min workout on yoga mats and 30 min on the machines. I keep it short and effective!

Also don’t forget to stretch out! I stretch out before, during and after my workouts. It makes you super flexible! I couldn’t reach my toes before I started working out, and now I can do all sorts of crazy gymnastics. So stretching out can be very handy. I take yoga classes on fridays to become more flexible as well. Much recommended to burn off fat quickly and also to become flexible!
:ohhhdamn::z1banet:

If you want to know which excercises I do, just send me a message and I will give you my lists of workouts I do on the yoga mats (as I have them listed on my phone).

lalayariis

Bad cop
It depends sis. On days I have a lot of school work, I usually only exercise 2 (sometimes 3 times) a week.

But on average I tend to hit the gym 4 times a week. Usually for 30 min working out in yoga mats and 30 min on the machines. I keep it short and effective!

Also don’t forget to strecht out! I strecht out before, during and after my workouts. It makes you super flexible! I couldn’t reach my toes before I started working out, and now I can do all sorts of crazy gymnastics. So strechting out can be very handy. I take yoga classes on fridays to become more flexible as well. Much recommended to burn off fat quickly and also to become flexible!
:ohhhdamn::z1banet:

If you want to know which excercises I do, just send me a message and I will give you my lists of workouts I do on the yoga mats (as I have them listed on my phone).
I love you abaayo maacanto:friendhug:❤️

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Naa since you have a gym in your building, what are you waiting for lool. What is your goal? Do you want to lose fat? Gain muscle? Or do you want to maintain everything? I’m glad to see another Xalimo is taking care of herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending