I want to live in Africa

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But can i divorce my inner Western convenience diva? A deep question ma ha? I mean, i know subconsciously i will be happy in simple Africa. But i also know, i will divorce my sense of fun, entertainment & creativity bliss. Not to mention conveniences i take for granted. Such as 4 lush climate seasons. or shockingly, to be exposed to the harsh African sun & my skin taking a severe hit! I will miss American cable. Conveniences of Amazon deliveries & variety of food & enjoyment so close to my finger tips like my own star trek beam me up scotty episode. But then again, in Africa, i will be ignorant & blissful of all these temptations, & possibly my ticket to Janaah. It should be easy to make the leap really if you bring Janaah into the equation, but then again, my anxiety - makes me trade carefully while i lift my diraac looking down & tip toe-ingggggggg

Last edited:
Idk unless things improve soon, Africa is gonna have a humanitarian crisis with mass emigration due to climate change and a population crisis in the future. Better off staying put unless Africa can modernize soon.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Idk unless things improve soon, Africa is gonna have a humanitarian crisis with mass emigration due to climate change and a population crisis in the future. Better off staying put unless Africa can modernize soon.

Mashalaaah. That sounds like a good advice.

I took life in Africa for granted. Walle life in West Nairobi was raaxo. Someone to cook, someone to wash your clothes and clean the house.. someone to drive for you.. :banderas:

But can i divorce my inner Western convenience diva? A deep question ma ha? I mean, i know subconsciously i will be happy in simple Africa. But i also know, i will divorce my sense of fun, entertainment & creativity bliss. Not to mention conveniences i take for granted. Such as 4 lush climate seasons. or shockingly, to be exposed to the harsh African sun & my skin taking a severe hit! I will miss American cable. Conveniences of Amazon deliveries & variety of food & enjoyment so close to my finger tips like my own star trek beam me up scotty episode. But then again, in Africa, i will be ignorant & blissful of all these temptations, & possibly my ticket to Janaah. It should be easy to make the leap really if you bring Janaah into the equation, but then again, my anxiety - makes me trade carefully while i lift my diraac looking down & tip toe-ingggggggg

Have you been to Nairobi? All these conveniences are there if you have money and live in the right neighborhood. Lots of my relatives have moved there from UK and Canada.

this is the exact process that goes on in my head. crazy!

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Lose iq points evrry tiime i visit Africa.

Urban African has all the drawbacks of living in the West multiplied and none of it's benefits.

Air and sound pollution...check
Traffic .... Check check
Degeneracy and drama check
Crime check

African cities aren't the bastion of tranquility and ummah life you're expecting.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
I used to live in Africa and tbh I loved it there. Countries like Kenya and Tanzania don't have any harsh sun. The people there are humble and easy to socialize with. I suggest you visit Zanzibar. The place seems amazing from what I've heard.

Btw what exactly do you mean by American cable?

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Somalis live like royalty in countries like Kenya, Tanzania and Zambia but don't go to Zambia unless you're living in a neighbourhood without Somalis. Those Somalis tend to like practicing sihr if they envy you even a tinsy bit. It happened to someone very close to me.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I used to live in Africa and tbh I loved it there. Countries like Kenya and Tanzania don't have any harsh sun. The people there are humble and easy to socialize with. I suggest you visit Zanzibar. The place seems amazing from what I've heard.

Btw what exactly do you mean by American cable?

I mean, the convenience of American line up of programs, premium cable like HBO, SHOWTIME etc etc

not to mention odd cable channels like ID where they have crime investigation reporting 24/7. i live on this.

I used to focus my energy on the light of humanity by watching inordinate amount of romantic movies, emphasizing the power of LOVE.

FK that.

Now adays i channel the human darkness. How deviant & murderous can human get?

Shows like

Deadly Women

Mask of a killer,

Datelines & 2020s

etc etc makes my mind alert & on the go lol

Trending