I Want To Get "Married", But IDK If I Will

I'm career oriented, 28, and focusing on going back to community college next year. If I get married; I'd want my wife to either be Jewish, Ethiopian, Latina or Filipina/Asian. I look at my life and I'm getting older. Though I have the job, car, and some money in my pocket I just feel like something is missing. I want a life partner, but I don't if I would make a good husband to my wife or even a good father. Yes, I know that I could provide financially, but could I be emotionally there for my wife and children.

Need some advice, thanks.

I would love to meet my future wife in Israel on a pilgrimage trip.

I have so many how's. Like how about if she leaves, becomes lazy, or etc?
Marry a women who you are attracted to but also a women who would be the best mother of your kids. Someone emotionally intelligent and healthy but is also disaplined enough and has self control.

Islamically the priority for a spouse is their religiousness as these characteristics spill into the traits I wrote about above. Someone who shares the same religious and ethical beliefs for you should be priority.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Before you get married you need to put these things in order

1. You charather
2. Your wealth
3. Your career

A child or a selfish/easy to anger man shouldn't be getting married.

You need money if your planning to be the bread maker in the home

You are going to need a career which would level you up as your family expands. however you cannot be at work all the time as you are still needed as a managerial role in the home.

I'm career oriented, 28, and focusing on going back to community college next year. If I get married; I'd want my wife to either be Jewish, Ethiopian, Latina or Filipina/Asian. I look at my life and I'm getting older. Though I have the job, car, and some money in my pocket I just feel like something is missing. I want a life partner, but I don't if I would make a good husband to my wife or even a good father. Yes, I know that I could provide financially, but could I be emotionally there for my wife and children.

Are you somali?

Before you get married you need to put these things in order

1. You charather
2. Your wealth
3. Your career

A child or a selfish/easy to anger man shouldn't be getting married.

You need money if your planning to be the bread maker in the home

You are going to need a career which would level you up as your family expands. however you cannot be at work all the time as you are still needed as a managerial role in the home.
Not good to add too many barriers, just makes zina and haram relationships more enticing. Having a wife might help/encourage you to level up.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@JudgeJoeGorilla why not a beautiful black American woman :mjlaugh:
Exactly. Generally speaking there are enough African American women who are successful, child-free and God fearing enough to choose from.
1678833481829.png

Also, I highly doubt OP is AA probably a Somali in disguise. I mean who calls themselves Judge Joe Gorilla. :rolleyes:

Try therapy sounds like some self doubt issues.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
I don't know any in real life since I don't live in a Somali area. Only know about you all from the Internet.
What are your opinions on somalis now that you have gotten to know us without filters.