I want to ask my mom's sister/brother in law to give me their daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
just elope with her. her parents will give her to you in a heartbeat, the mehr will be reduced by 99%.

deciding-to-elope-600x900.png

but be careful, she might turn into a runaway bride
kristen-bell-as-a-runaway-bride-on-the-set-of-like-father-in-new-york-08-30-2017_1.jpg

Disgusting. How could you marry your first cousin? The last thing we need is more autism in the Somali population.
For real!!! enough is enough. We aren't in the bible days anymore, we seriously need to expand the gene pool by marrying from other tribes. I have seen to many deformed ppl due to in-clan marriage, we need to diversify it's not like one clan has all the beautiful women. Yall need to step up your game and start choosing good wives for your kids sake.

:gucciwhat::susp:

Autism is not caused by cousin marriages. Stop spreading that lie.

there's a video on youtube saying first cousin marriages there is a 95% chance the child will be normal..

the only problem with cousin marriages if its generational and goes on for many hundred of years unchanged.. there's no issue with marrying your cousin its all western propaganda to get rid of strong family bonds..

ill say go for it..

the retards above spewing there nonsense are imposing there insecurities onto you lol.. they probably don't keep contact with there cousins or family..

go for her bro... wallahi if I was in your position Ill go for it...

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
there's a video on youtube saying first cousin marriages there is a 95% chance the child will be normal..

the only problem with cousin marriages if its generational and goes on for many hundred of years unchanged.. there's no issue with marrying your cousin its all western propaganda to get rid of strong family bonds..

ill say go for it..
Thats the thing its only when its Done for many generations its a big issue

chances of a kid getting deformed if you're related increase by 4% and if you're not its at 2% it's all just BS

If somebody wants to marry their cousin I see no problem with it

Thats the thing its only when its Done for many generations its a big issue

chances of a kid getting deformed if you're related increase by 4% and if you're not its at 2% it's all just BS

If somebody wants to marry their cousin I see no problem with it

lets be real.. marrying first cousins isn't really that common in Somalia. its usually a tribal thing...3rd cousin maybe 2nd cousin etc... uncles friends daughter etc...

keeping wealth in the family is key..you know her father , mother , relatives etc.. You can ask those close to her how she is etc...

I might need to ask my parents if i have any cousins around my age.. would be a viable option wallahi.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@SOMALIKNIGHT ignore these western programmed folks, remember the Prophet SAW married his first cousin Zaiynab Ibn Jahsh RA so nothing wrong with it.

Do you bro.

She looks beautiful and she has a nice voice and is kind. She has to be a fit mother because her mother is a good mother. This characteristic rubs off on their children.

She acts like a European woman who wears fashinable clothing. Her hijab was a very bright colour from the last photo I seen instead of just one colour which is the desirable way. It seems she is mixing the deen with too much fashion.
Ahahhahaha wtff is thisss im doonnee :russ::russ::russ: this guy is jokes wallahi :deadpeter:

Wait a second your moms brother in laws daughter......she aint blood related to you waraya :mjlol: but shits weird regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending