I want to ask my mom's sister/brother in law to give me their daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
She is so beautiful and I have a feeling they will not refuse to give her away to me. My only concern is that she will say no. We are not close since she lives in another country but I am close to her parents because they come here often to visit. She might say no because she doesn't seem traditional but her parents are.
In addition, are first cousin marriages uncommon now? I don't see it anymore.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Yes I want to know if it's a good or bad idea because I don't think they are common marriages anymore and if they are not should I be thinking about that detail

World

VIP
So what do you know or like about her other than the beauty aspect? You mentioned that she isn’t traditional in a negative sense, does that go against your values and beliefs? Is she fit to be the mother of your children?

You haven’t mentioned any of this and should clarify.

Why on earth would someone marry their first cousin? Especially when you're Somali.
Weren't you raised to treat & think of your cousins as siblings? :susp:

SOMALIKNIGHT

So what do you know or like about her other than the beauty aspect? You mentioned that she isn’t traditional in a negative sense, does that go against your values and beliefs? Is she fit to be the mother of your children?

You haven’t mentioned any of this and should clarify.

She looks beautiful and she has a nice voice and is kind. She has to be a fit mother because her mother is a good mother. This characteristic rubs off on their children.

She acts like a European woman who wears fashinable clothing. Her hijab was a very bright colour from the last photo I seen instead of just one colour which is the desirable way. It seems she is mixing the deen with too much fashion.

She looks beautiful and she has a nice voice and is kind. She has to be a fit mother because her mother is a good mother. This characteristic rubs off on their children.

She acts like a European woman who wears fashinable clothing. Her hijab was a very bright colour from the last photo I seen instead of just one colour which is the desirable way. It seems she is mixing the deen with too much fashion.
Are you telling me you haven't even met her before? Only seen her pictures :gucciwhat:

why should you care if she is your first cousin if she's attractive and you love her and she is on her deen then marry her!

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Eedadaa ayaa dhashay right?

That is close family you are allowed to marry her but personally i wont go near her cause my feelings for her wont be as strong like if i married from another tribe.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
She is so beautiful and I have a feeling they will not refuse to give her away to me. My only concern is that she will say no. We are not close since she lives in another country but I am close to her parents because they come here often to visit. She might say no because she doesn't seem traditional but her parents are.
In addition, are first cousin marriages uncommon now? I don't see it anymore.
If you think she doesn't like you, leave her alone and marry another woman sxb... Don't be a creep now. :bell:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
And what does she think about it?

Cause it sounds like you havent approached her about your intentions

Waryaa go to her and say xabibti I love u I can't live without u....u are the milk and I'm the glass u are peanut butter I'm the bread u are the fries and I'm the ketchup naagta usheeg saaxib!! Waaku sidee are u coward!!

Waryaa go to her and say xabibti I love u I can't live without u....u are the milk and I'm the glass u are peanut butter I'm the bread u are the fries and I'm the ketchup naagta usheeg saaxib!! Waaku sidee are u coward!!
This guy is 100% geeljiree sanbuur. This guy has been ghosting ever since this adan guy arrived on the site, plus their grammar is both disgustingly bad. Kulaha I did tahriib.

Where from east London to West London.

This guy is 100% geeljiree sanbuur. This guy has been ghosting ever since this adan guy arrived on the site, plus their grammar is both disgustingly bad. Kulaha I did tahriib.

Where from east London to West London.

I didn't do tahriib I lied to UN to get to here saaxib

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending