I wanna

Do you want to see the Mogadishu described below

• Yes

• No I'm a dayuus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Mogadishu will one day be the seat of a global Islamic Somali Empire no matter how much the Gaalo dread it in'sha'Allah.

The light of Allah swt will be perfected and this is a promise that will come to pass

Surah As-Saff, Verse 8:
يُرِيدُونَ لِيُطْفِئُوا نُورَ اللَّهِ بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَاللَّهُ مُتِمُّ نُورِهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ

They desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths but Allah will perfect His light, though the unbelievers may be averse.

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
Mogadishu will one day be the seat of a global Islamic Somali Empire no matter how much the Gaalo dread it in'sha'Allah.

The light of Allah swt will be perfected and this is a promise that will come to pass

Surah As-Saff, Verse 8:
يُرِيدُونَ لِيُطْفِئُوا نُورَ اللَّهِ بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَاللَّهُ مُتِمُّ نُورِهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ

They desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths but Allah will perfect His light, though the unbelievers may be averse.
Nah If Somalia was a developed nation then I am absolutely certain that countless people who border us will try to immigrate to our major towns.

That's our future whether you like it or not.

:mjdontkno:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

Surah As-Saff, Verse 8:

I don't know what gaalo dreads your future delusions. Honestly with all the nationalism and racism in the Islamic world do you truly think a whole empire is gonna take off? Why the f*ck would your average citizen of a oil rich nation want to share with some poverty stricken refugees from some other sandy place? None of it makes sense. Even you hate diversity.

Forget empire, I'd be glad if Mogadishu finally became a normal city. A liberal and diverse one with human rights n shit:mjpls:

Trending

Latest posts