I wanna get a pizza

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
It’s easy to make a pizza at home, all u need is ready made pizza dough or flat bread and toppings and mozzarella. 10 to 15mins on oven. Dassit.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I have not done anything for 5 days. Before corona I had an active life. Now even getting up and showering is a mission
Don’t let corona consume u, there’s so much things you can do at home, cook new recipes, listening to podcasts, read a book or Quran or learn new language.

Don’t let corona consume u, there’s so much things you can do at home, cook new recipes, listening to podcasts, read a book or Quran or learn new language.
Sister I’m hungry. I just wanna eat. Besides I think getting corona and surviving it now gives you advantage when this virus comes back stronger

Macalin M

Out here
I’ve barely been eating since this lockdown bs. Before I ate because my friends/peers would be eating so I would too but now I’m just eating like one meal a day and an apple/orange.

I’m a man, I can’t be bothered with that
I hope you don't die of gaajo like a man :damn:
I don't fucking trust restaurants anymore , what if one of the employees have the virus, too risky, New York state is the new epicenter of coronavirus with 44k confirmed cases , and I live right next to it .:kendrickcry:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I hope you don't die of gaajo like a man :damn:
I don't fucking trust restaurants anymore , what if one of the employees have the virus, too risky, New York state is the new epicenter of coronavirus with 44k confirmed cases , and I live right next to it .:kendrickcry:

u live in Toronto? lol

Trending