I visited a gun show today with overwhelmingly Trump supporters. I paid homage to Trump and so I wore the hat

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
@Grigori Rasputin looks so happy
6255B912-2847-41B0-8443-97E6AB9038BE.jpeg

I remember my cousin joined the US army back in 2008 at the height of the Iraq war bonuses were lucrtive(250k for Arabic translators). Unfortunately he couldn't get all the good paying jobs he wanted such as communication radar opertor,intelligence and even Military police because he couldn't pass the clearance test.

Dude went to look for his Capitain who was drinking at a bar nearby and asked him why he couldn't pass the test, he looked at him with red eyes semi drunk and said " you want me be honest with you, it is because of freaking Somalia that is holding you down kid,you came here at the age of 10, who knows if you were a child soldier back home and get PTSD at the warzone and go Africana on us" .:mjlol::russ:
:damn: :dead:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I remember my cousin joined the US army back in 2008 at the height of the Iraq war bonuses were lucrtive(250k for Arabic translators). Unfortunately he couldn't get all the good paying jobs he wanted such as communication radar opertor,intelligence and even Military police because he couldn't pass the clearance test.

Dude went to look for his Capitain who was drinking at a bar nearby and asked him why he couldn't pass the test, he looked at him with red eyes semi drunk and said " you want me be honest with you, it is because of freaking Somalia that is holding you down kid,you came here at the age of 10, who knows if you were a child soldier back home and get PTSD at the warzone and go Africana on us" .:mjlol::russ:
:russ: :russ: :russ: :deadmanny:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You Americans are lucky with your lax gun laws.. Here I can't buy a gun, the laws are too strict.. I just love shooting guns and owning them too its my passion right after cars and women :lawd::tocry:

I like drilling holes both at the shooting range and in a xaliimo

Trending

Latest posts