I visited a gun show today with overwhelmingly Trump supporters. I paid homage to Trump and so I wore the hat

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
ilaahiyow mareykanka burbur. aamiin.

no sane stable people line up and buy fckn weapons of destruction like they at a scholastic book fair.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I ended buying this one

5B838DDF-5FC2-493F-8659-A7BF3C4207E3.jpeg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
you will not be sold a weapon with pending or convicted or indicted of any crime.

I don't know man, I heard many Cadaans and criminals even use their kid's social numbers to get one, there is a loop hole somewhere , I also heard in Texas and many other states they don't thoroughly do background check, is that true?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don't know man, I heard many Cadaans and criminals even use their kid's social numbers to get one, there is a loop hole somewhere , I also heard in Texas and many other states they don't thoroughly do background check, is that true?

At this gun show they weren’t gonna use a background check.

I left that place to a shooting range to buy my latest gun. They done a thorough background check. In the form dude asked me “ where were you born” :mindblown: :ohdamn: I said “ Somalia” they recorded it down

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I left that place to a shooting range to by my latest gun. They fine a thorough background check. In the form dude asked me “ where were you born” :mindblown: :ohdamn: I said “ Somalia” they recorded it down

Well if u bought a gun, the shaitan will make u itch to use. Good luck. Just don't do it while u r drunk.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

I left that place to a shooting range to by my latest gun. They fine a thorough background check. In the form dude asked me “ where were you born” :mindblown: :ohdamn: I said “ Somalia” they recorded it down

I remember my cousin joined the US army back in 2008 at the height of the Iraq war bonuses were lucrtive(250k for Arabic translators). Unfortunately he couldn't get all the good paying jobs he wanted such as communication radar opertor,intelligence and even Military police because he couldn't pass the clearance test.

Dude went to look for his Capitain who was drinking at a bar nearby and asked him why he couldn't pass the test, he looked at him with red eyes semi drunk and said " you want me be honest with you, it is because of freaking Somalia that is holding you down kid,you came here at the age of 10, who knows if you were a child soldier back home and get PTSD at the warzone and go Africana on us" .:mjlol::russ:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I remember my cousin joined the US army back in 2008 at the height of the Iraq war bonuses were lucrtive(250k for Arabic translators). Unfortunately he couldn't get all the good paying jobs he wanted such as communication radar opertor,intelligence and even Military police because he couldn't pass the clearance test.

Dude went to look for his Capitain who was drinking at bar nearby and asked him why he couldn't pass the test, he looked at him with red eyes semi drunk and said " you want me be honest with you, it is because of freaking Somalia that is holding you down kid,you came here at the age of 10, who knows if you were a child soldier back home and get PTSD at the warzone and go Africana on us" .:mjlol::russ:

Funny story

last year I had my Saudi cousin visiting us from Saudia and he had a Somali passport ( he was here to take his medical board exam). I have no idea how they let him in at the height of Trumpism.

anyways

I took him to the shooting range. They asked him for an ID. He showed his Somali passport :damn: :farmajoyaab:

The gun range guy took out a book and looked at it and said “Somalia is included in the banned people to handle a gun. Sorry”.:ooh::ooh::mjlol:

He named them all..Iran..Syria...Sudan...NK..Saudia ...Yemen