I used to be so clueless

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it came to girls up until maybe 20. Not necessarily clueless but working with blinders, not able to see the forest from the trees.

In the 9th grade, I had a crush on one of the hottest girls. I was in an accelerated class that was wicked insular so it wasn't like I was vying against 100+ kids for her attention. So, to her I would lay on the charm the humor and one day I did the cheesiest thing ever; I wrote a poem dedicated to her and published it in the school paper. The teacher in charge of the paper liked me and before she put it in she asked me if I was sure I wanted "to go through with it." Without a thought I said yes.

When the paper came out, everyone knew what I was on about because I used her nickname. She didn't say one word, she never acknowledged it. But her friend, who was cute af in a white girl kinda way and who I never talked to, came up to me and said what I wrote was beautiful and if I wanted to walk her to the subway station. I said no, I was dejected because the girl I wanted didn't want me.

At the end of the school year, June, the authorities loosened their leash on the students. So, I was sitting in the back with my crush on my left and this fine Dominican girl on my right. The Dominican and I were joking around because we spent more time around each other and she started to get more physical in a sexual way. I didn't play along because my crush was right there and I only wanted her.

I don't know why I'm writing this all down on here. I don't have a journal and I just need to get out how ashamed I am of my younger self. That little fucker screwed me over so much. I ran into the Dominican girl the other day and goodness I should have locked that down back in the day (she's still with her high school boo)

There was another time this fine Brazilian who told me she was a lesbian one day out of the blue kissed me open mouth and I didn't kiss her back :francis::kendrickcry::mjkkk:

Too many stories.:ohlord:

Ever since then I've been making up for past mistakes.

How can a girl have a crush on other girls? Caiddharta aka SacdiyoAyaanle aka Indy, you aint fooling me and others. Quit claiming to be a man.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
When it came to girls up until maybe 20. Not necessarily clueless but working with blinders, not able to see the forest from the trees.

In the 9th grade, I had a crush on one of the hottest girls. I was in an accelerated class that was wicked insular so it wasn't like I was vying against 100+ kids for her attention. So, to her I would lay on the charm the humor and one day I did the cheesiest thing ever; I wrote a poem dedicated to her and published it in the school paper. The teacher in charge of the paper liked me and before she put it in she asked me if I was sure I wanted "to go through with it." Without a thought I said yes.

When the paper came out, everyone knew what I was on about because I used her nickname. She didn't say one word, she never acknowledged it. But her friend, who was cute af in a white girl kinda way and who I never talked to, came up to me and said what I wrote was beautiful and if I wanted to walk her to the subway station. I said no, I was dejected because the girl I wanted didn't want me.

At the end of the school year, June, the authorities loosened their leash on the students. So, I was sitting in the back with my crush on my left and this fine Dominican girl on my right. The Dominican and I were joking around because we spent more time around each other and she started to get more physical in a sexual way. I didn't play along because my crush was right there and I only wanted her.

I don't know why I'm writing this all down on here. I don't have a journal and I just need to get out how ashamed I am of my younger self. That little fucker screwed me over so much. I ran into the Dominican girl the other day and goodness I should have locked that down back in the day (she's still with her high school boo)

There was another time this fine Brazilian who told me she was a lesbian one day out of the blue kissed me open mouth and I didn't kiss her back :francis::kendrickcry::mjkkk:

Too many stories.:ohlord:

Ever since then I've been making up for past mistakes.

Simp ass nigga. :frdfvsb::cryinglaughsmiley:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
pzqbmTI.jpg
:camby:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Nigga, I don't think I'll ever forgive the teenage me. I still put in work but the ones I let get away maaaaaannnn, I didn't see a dime till like 21. :mjkkk:
:francis: It's aight bro we've all been there.:friendhug:Just do you now or else you'll be talking about the girls you could've had at 25 when you are 60.:drakelaugh:

McD30

Bored to death
You wrote a poem :yloezpe: But I regret my teen years as well. I have so much suppressed I fear for my future wife :meleshame:

I remember one time a chick walked up to me to start a conversation and I lowkey went crazy on her and said "nah, nah wtf, nah" and it was in a takeaway restaurant and the manager looked at me like a nutjob and she had to go back to her friends with a red face. Wallahi teenage me was uncomfortable as hell, never had good times with girls

You wrote a poem :yloezpe: But I regret my teen years as well. I have so much suppressed I fear for my future wife :meleshame:

I remember one time a chick walked up to me to start a conversation and I lowkey went crazy on her and said "nah, nah wtf, nah" and it was in a takeaway restaurant and the manager looked at me like a nutjob and she had to go back to her friends with a red face. Wallahi teenage me was uncomfortable as hell, never had good times with girls

Do+you+know+those+feels+you+know+the+feely+kind+_30ad8a6bbcb7ce78057f96c3a4400c83.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending