I understand why Somalis are seen as black now Brutal realization

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
4B418F02-1F92-4049-B286-4570B59CF736.jpeg

I always wondered why Fba Americans were so dead set on Somalis being black but then I looked at pictures of my people,the big lips the 3c/4a hair the coldon look is very prevelant I understand why African Americans see us as one of them some of our Somali brothers are just Tyrone’s with pointy noses

I’m not clinging onto a label that has a derogatory slur against it. I’m bent on calling myself Somali, and only Somali. Nothing more, nothing less, just Somali. Period.

View attachment 256091
I always wondered why Fba Americans were so dead set on Somalis being black but then I looked at pictures of my people,the big lips the 3c/4a hair the coldon look is very prevelant I understand why African Americans see us as one of them some of our Somali brothers are just Tyrone’s with pointy noses
U finally accepted ur blackness my brother welcome home

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Black in skin color obviously, Somalis are even darker than African Americans

But we know Black means much more than skin color, its cultural identity to them

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Black in skin color obviously, Somalis are even darker than African Americans

But we know Black means much more than skin color, its cultural identity to them
Yes, let's keep the black identity reserved for african descendants in the Americas which actually makes sense, instead of pushing it into a whole damn continent