I understand the insult behind calling someone an Incel. Male virgins are automatic losers

There is absolutely nothing worse than being a male virgin past the age of 19, I'm not even talking about people who keep it for religious reasons but guys who have tried and they can only get it through paid sex.

A mans worth and value in Western societies is based upon how many women he can bust nuts into too.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Idk man I think having sex with females is kinda gay cause they have 'Male' in their name, same for woMEN

Miss me with that gay shit bruh

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
INCELS DONT EXIST! THESE ARE INDIVIDUALS WHO CHOOSE NOT USE CHARM AND ROMANCE TO ATTRACT WOMEN :it0tdo8: ALMOST ALL OF THEM DONT EVEN SPEAK TO WOMEN EITHER :(

It’s like only the weird somalis come on sspot. I never meet somalis like this in person.

I'm Sudanese. I cant express myself on a forum without being called weird,You think I'm going to talk about male virgins IRL fucking lol. I already watch Netflix and love island, support Arsenal like a good consumer idiot. Jheeze. Just let me express myself

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I'm Sudanese. I cant express myself on a forum without being called weird,You think I'm going to talk about male virgins IRL fucking lol. I already watch Netflix and love island, support Arsenal like a good consumer idiot. Jheeze. Just let me express myself

You support Arsenal no wonder you are filled with hate inside. Bro you don't need to support those apes find another team think about your mental health

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
There is absolutely nothing worse than being a male virgin past the age of 19, I'm not even talking about people who keep it for religious reasons but guys who have tried and they can only get it through paid sex.

A mans worth and value in Western societies is based upon how many women he can bust nuts into too.
Zina is a sin.

Trending