I TRIED JOINING A SCOTTISH CLAN

As you guys may know I am always looking for ways to distance myself from Somalia and what is the most Somali thing? Qabil. If you don’t have a tribe some may not even consider you somali. So I thought to myself why not join a Scottish clan?:ehh: Scottish tribes aren’t like Somali ones and you can join a tribe providing the clan chief accepts you.

So today I met ‘John Mackenzie, 5th Earl of Cromartie’ Of the clan Mackenzie. BSo I asked a few questions before I officially join and he didn’t like them :( he told me I was too barbarian for a Scottish clan and that I should stay with my somali tribe :(

All I asked and said was-

“Can I have a lot of kids so my decadents identify with me rather that Mackenzie, and dislike your decadents??” (He told me subclans aren’t a thing and reminded me of overpopulation and that I should not have many kids???)

“Is it honourable to 15 kids so we can become landheere compared to the clan of langhaab Elliot??” (The idiot clan chief then asked me wtf langhaab and landheere meant??? How he is a whole clan chief without knowing 2 important words??????)

“Are we startedby an Arab banu hashim noble Shiekh if not then we should” (He got confused? Why should majority white clan want to claim to be started by a random Arab??)

“What clan is the prime minister? I need to know whether I can like her or not” (He told me to judge her by her actions and not clan????? Weird concept from him)

“Where are the clan borders? I will not live in a non Mackenzie area and have to put up with seeing other clans :vqbuyv0:” (He said they don’t exist anymore and I’m free to go anywhere I liked in the country!! What stupidity!!!)

Does anyone else know what was weird and barbaric that I said? :ayaanswag:I assured the Scottish noble man that I wasn’t liked others from my barbaric country and he should let me in but he said my mentality would return the clan back to 1500s :(

As you guys may know I am always looking for ways to distance myself from Somalia and what is the most Somali thing? Qabil. If you don’t have a tribe some may not even consider you somali. So I thought to myself why not join a Scottish clan?:ehh: Scottish tribes aren’t like Somali ones and you can join a tribe providing the clan chief accepts you.

So today I met ‘John Mackenzie, 5th Earl of Cromartie’ Of the clan Mackenzie. BSo I asked a few questions before I officially join and he didn’t like them :( he told me I was too barbarian for a Scottish clan and that I should stay with my somali tribe :(

“Can I have a lot of kids so my decadents identify with me rather that Mackenzie, and dislike your decadents??” (He told me subclans aren’t a thing and reminded me of overpopulation and that I should not have many kids???)

“Is it honourable to 15 kids so we can become landheere compared to the clan of langhaab Elliot??” (The idiot clan chief then asked me wtf langhaab and landheere meant??? How he is a whole clan chief without knowing 2 important words??????)

“Are we startedby an Arab banu hashim noble Shiekh if not then we should” (He got confused? Why should majority white clan want to claim to be started by a random Arab??)

“What clan is the prime minister? I need to know whether I can like her or not” (He told me to judge her by her actions and not clan????? Weird concept from him)

“Where are the clan borders? I will not live in a non Mackenzie area and have to put up with seeing other clans :vqbuyv0:” (He said they don’t exist anymore and I’m free to go anywhere I liked in the country!! What stupidity!!!)

Does anyone else know what was weird and barbaric that I said? :ayaanswag:I assured the Scottish noble man that I wasn’t liked others from my barbaric country and he should let me in but he said my mentality would return the clan back to 1500s :(

I can smell the sarcasm

upload_2019-12-24_17-46-44.gif

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

This should be put in the qabiil section to showcase how idiotic they look LMAO @admin @Knowles @AussieHustler or any other mod pls put this thread there and delete my post afterwards, walle that would be amazing. :chrisfreshhah:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.

Post of the year! @admin close the site we've reached our peak

MV5BMjM1NTkxNjkzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDgwMDAxMzE@._V1_UY268_CR4,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

The Scots were so salty that Idi Amin was their king that they decided to abolish qabil loool
I’ve been putting off watching this film for ages. One of my close friends is Ugandan and I’ve always wanted to reference this film laakin waa masakin and I probably know more about Uganda than her

I’ve been putting off watching this film for ages. One of my close friends is Ugandan and I’ve always wanted to reference this film laakin waa masakin and I probably know more about Uganda than her

Don't watch it - western propaganda with the savage African and the cadaan colonialist living out his perverse fantasies in Africa lol

Don't watch it - western propaganda with the savage African and the cadaan colonialist living out his perverse fantasies in Africa lol
Ohh yikes deffo not watching it then. I hate such films I tried watching black hawk down and captain Phillips because.. like.. Somali but it just just grosses me out.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I actually met a Canadian of Scottish descend, he know a lot about Somali and Scott clans and how similar the structure was. He told me they did all their qabiil fighting in the medieval era and learned from it. Hopefully we can from ours too :)