I think my fiance's aunt was trying to kill me with a very sticky xalwa

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
She came to my family's house today and she brought some xalwa for me only. I took it to the kitchen and it was so sticky. It was not a normal xalwa. But I ate it and the first swallow was very tough. I ate a second piece and it got stuck in my throat. I was choking for 5 seconds and no one was around me to assist me. I thought I was going to die but by Allah's mercy I coughed it out. I threw the rest out in the bin. I knew it's haram to waste food but this thing is not to be consumed.

I'm worried it may have been poisoned because my brother told me one of my fiance's relatives objected to the marriage because I am not from their clan. I am thinking it was this woman. It was hard and sticky xalwa and grabbed my throat. It wasn't normal.

I once ate Xalwa from made by a relative and I got chicken pox. I think the she had Chicken pox and her liquid touched it idk. But thankfully I had my family to pop the bubbles on my skin. I healed within a week or 2 and thankfully I wasn't left with scars.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She came to my family's house today and she brought some xalwa for me only. I took it to the kitchen and it was so sticky. It was not a normal xalwa. But I ate it and the first swallow was very tough. I ate a second piece and it got stuck in my throat. I was choking for 5 seconds and no one was around me to assist me. I thought I was going to die but by Allah's mercy I coughed it out. I threw the rest out in the bin. I knew it's haram to waste food but this thing is not to be consumed.

I'm worried it may have been poisoned because my brother told me one of my fiance's relatives objected to the marriage because I am not from their clan. I am thinking it was this woman. It was hard and sticky xalwa and grabbed my throat. It wasn't normal.

If i were your future in law, i would reject u too. I dont like a brother in law who consume Xalwo.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

How old is your aunt :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts