i think it sucks to..............letsgo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It’s a blessing to be a fob as the Somalis Who assimilated into western culture love to call Somalis Who have their culture intact.

Westernised Somalis such as the guy who made this post is ashamed of his Somali culture that’s why he shuns it ostracises it by calling it somali fob he would rather see all Somalis indoctrinated like himself losing their culture and language history way of life.

Personally it sucks not being able to walk around during winter wearing macawiis.

It sucks not being able to resolve disputes underneath the tree instead people would rather call this fast moving car with flashing lights that makes a loud noise disturbing everyone when we could peacefully sit under the tree.

It’s sucks being out in public and seeing Cadaan people feeding eachother like pigeons mouth to mouth.

It’s a blessing to be a fob as the Somalis Who assimilated into western culture love to call Somalis Who have their culture intact.

Westernised Somalis such as the guy who made this post is ashamed of his Somali culture that’s why he shuns it ostracises it by calling it somali fob he would rather see all Somalis indoctrinated like himself losing their culture and language history way of life.

Personally it sucks not being able to walk around during winter wearing macawiis.

It sucks not being able to resolve disputes underneath the tree instead people would rather call this fast moving car with flashing lights that makes a loud noise disturbing everyone when we could peacefully sit under the tree.

It’s sucks being out in public and seeing Cadaan people feeding eachother like pigeons mouth to mouth.
Ninyahow i have never been able to set foot on the westtern land, but been concerned about moving to there lately...there for i was trying to find out the pros and cons of what's it like being newly arrived somali in the west(my defintion of the word FOB=someone who come into the west recently from east africa)...BTW i like your creative writing style.

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
If we had a fully functioning country, fob—fresh off the boat—wouldn’t be such a bad thing because people know you’ll get back on your boat since you have a country

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I don’t think anyone has problems with fobs who have good manners, it’s those loud ones who make mess everywhere they go, that get the bad rep. If you are in public have respect for the people around you and use your indoor voice. Stop making wudus in public bathrooms. You shouldn’t leave your house without your wudu, and if you must make wudu in public bathrooms clean after yourself. These are just some simple common sense things that’s hard for most fobs to grasp.

Status
Not open for further replies.