I spent my whole life despising Somali girls who marry ajnabis. Now my own sister is marrying one

what should I do?

• Awkwardly smile but still continue resenting ajnabis

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • Get over the ajnabi hate and embrace the universality of love

Votes: 36 40.9%
  • Never talk to my sister again, demand she choose between her family or her ajnabi fiancé

Votes: 39 44.3%

• Total voters
Before you ask for my gender, thats irrelevant.

The rise of ajanbi marriages in the Somali diaspora community is an epidemic that I never imagined would bring its wrath on my own family.
Now I have to live with the real threat of having an ajnabi fathered child as my nephew

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Congrats to your sister. I don’t know why guys feel protective over who their sister marries, but I recommend you find your peace with the situation because she will most likely not change her mind just because you object to it. Also any future kids they have will still be your blood, so holding a grudge against them is wrong. Wishing both of you all the best.

Congrats to your sister. I don’t know why guys feel protective over who their sister marries, but I recommend you find your peace with the situation because she will most likely not change her mind just because you object to it. Also any future kids they have will still be your blood, so holding a grudge against them is wrong. Wishing both of you all the best.
Such a mature and measured response. But I think he is looking for a way to get rid of the guy.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Before you ask for my gender, thats irrelevant.

The rise of ajanbi marriages in the Somali diaspora community is an epidemic that I never imagined would bring its wrath on my own family.
Now I have to live with the real threat of having an ajnabi fathered child as my nephew
im looking forward to her 10 part youtube series

Why would you care? Why aren’t you thinking of the happiness of your own sister? You are shameless and are only thinking about yourself. The hatred you have against foreigners is disgusting and won’t bring you far into life. Grow up and accept the changes in today’s society. No one will have the same mindset as 300 years ago. She’ll despise you for the rest of her life if you are between them

Why would you care? Why aren’t you thinking of the happiness of your own sister? You are shameless and are only thinking about yourself. The hatred you have against foreigners is disgusting and won’t bring you far into life. Grow up and accept the changes in today’s society. No one will have the same mindset as 300 years ago. She’ll despise you for the rest of her life if you are between them
*Said by a half Gook* that isn’t biased at all isn’t it?

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Its ok to fall in love ajnabi as long as they love eachother but havent you speak with your sister about her "type" of guy ??? Havent you expressed your thought to her about your idea ???
Don't think there is much to do now quite honestly love them as much as before <3