I sold techlivewire.com for $13,000

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I founded it in 2013 and it became a popular tech news site but sold it to a rich white boy in Europe for $13k. Another dude in Chicago tried to buy it for $5k.

The European dude who bought it messed it up and it lost a lot of traffic lol.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I founded it in 2013 and it became a popular tech news site but sold it to a rich white boy in Europe for $13k. Another dude in Chicago tried to buy it for $5k.

The European dude who bought it messed it up and it lost a lot of traffic lol.

What made create the website in the first place? How did you find content to post? Did you write all your article?

Also, well done.

Cerberus

VIP
What made create the website in the first place? How did you find content to post? Did you write all your article?

Also, well done.
Yes i wrote a lot of content. I used to rank high in Google. I am good with phone and tech computer stuff so i did tech blogging tips. Nee owner is pissed he no longer makes the $500+ a month adsense revenue it once did because he essentially fucked up the site and ruined it. Even logo is broken lol. The guy uses an Indian writer under my author account now.

Cerberus

VIP

Also, well done.
No more websites. Just focusing on finance like stocks. Eventually thinking starting a business in real life like coffee shop.

Cerberus

VIP
If you was profiting $500 a month, why sell?
Because times were changing and google changed their algorithm and other sites started taking away more traffic, like those Pakistan tech sites. So i just let it go to about headaches

Cerberus

VIP
@Sorcerer what is it with all the ads? it's really hard to read an article with so many ads.
Usman, did you do that? or was it the new owner being greedy?
It was new owner who fucked the site up. When I owned it, it was fine and not annoying lol. He is crazy that new Belgium owner.

Trending

Latest posts