I shouldn’t talk abt morality, I despise madoow culture but I’ve done something known to them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I am ashamed of myself and I fear for my Aakhiro. :meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

He is 7 years old now and I keep saying to myself “I’ll be involved in his life” but time is flying by so rapidly.

Is it too late?

It’s time he meets my xalal kids.

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
I am ashamed of myself and I fear for my Aakhiro. :meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

He is 7 years old now and I keep saying to myself “I’ll be involved in his life” but time is flying by so rapidly.

Is it too late?

It’s never too late. Man up

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Coincidentally, when she called me about the pregnancy I remember it like yesterday. It was WC 2010 and Argentina was playing the Ivory Coast. I will never forget. I was at my friend’s house and he had no idea of the phone call I just received. It really shook me.

She never came after me because she wasn’t abt me or another guy. She decided not to be embarrassed and she just raised that child up to now.

I know it’s me bc her neighbor, out of the blue said to me “there’s a child that looks identical to your family “ :jcoleno::jcoleno:

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera

Is it too late?

The child is yours if the mother is an obstacle just remove her

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The child is yours if the mother is an obstacle just remove her

She been begging me for the first 2 years, asking me to take a DNA. I refused.

I’m ready to take it now. There shouldn’t be a DNA cause I saw the kid and I was shook. It was me

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I thank God everyday for being a virgin. Women have tempted me, but I have refused every time!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
But yeah, take the test, he's still only 7 years old. If its your's, marry her, and raise your fucking son man. :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending