I seem to piss off every somali woman I meet in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
I don't know why either, I click so well with ajnabi chicks, but the xalimos, wtf is up?

Also why do most xalimos seem overweight???

I don't know why either, I click so well with ajnabi chicks, but the xalimos, wtf is up?
Most of them are insecure and hate their own race. Either marry back home or bring a nice latina home. Man why can't all women have the booty of a black woman, the skin of a caramel xaalimo and the attitude of a white woman.

:ahh::banderas:

Apart from the Xalimos, the more conservative ones are more likely going to start thinking about marriage in their head if you try get to know them. The ajanabis don't care thats why it easier to chill and chat to them, based from my experience

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
Don't take this the wrong way guys but when a somali girls turn fat they look 100% less attractive than before.
But AA girls look thicc good. im just saying, somali girla look good thin.

Most of them are insecure and hate their own race. Either marry back home or bring a nice latina home. Man why can't all women have the booty of a black woman, the skin of a caramel xaalimo and the attitude of a white woman.

:ahh::banderas:
That is bullshit warya. You clearly haven't met enough Xalimo's, get out more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.