I saw Some Deep Shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Basically I was Volunteering at a Care home for the past month Or so . Didn’t really have to do much . I had to check if they took their pills. Some of them I had to check their BP and/or sugar levels . Anyways most of the Elderly had visiters some each day .... some every other day .... some weekly ... and some never.

So basically their was this guy in there that had to have his BP And Sugar Levels checked every hour . The guy would always be staring into space always in the same position . I didn’t ask anyone why nor did I have conversation with him . Every day his BP and SL was normal till this one day . Anyways I called in a Superviser and she rechecked and she put an injection inside his IV. I asked my superviser what was wrong with him coz i was actually curious . She was like he hasn’t spoke since he was dropped off here by his son . Anyways days passed and the guy was ailing and anyways I was made to stay by his bedside. Basically this is what haunts me Wallahi . I got up to check his BP and he put his hand on my hand and was like “Just leave it ... and tell him he’ll be in my position soon” and Wallahi it wasn’t even 5 minutes After I left the room that an alarm went off and the staff were running . I told my superviser what he said and she was like he kept repeating “tell him” and then he passed

Genie

The last suugo bender
This struck a cord with me for sure , a few years ago my mother told me this story of some geeljires , here goes:

So a son and his ailing father were nomads and they would regularly move around ... as nomads do , one day his father was far too ill to walk and so he needed to be carried either on someones back or an a camel after a few weeks have gone past the father needed constant care the son decided he was too much of a burden on his family , so he told his father "father I shall leave you under this tree with food and water , I'll return for you in a few days tome once we reach our destination as you will only slow us down" , he left his father and took his family onwards , he never returned for his father he didn't intend to return for him , the father was later eaten by a pack of hungry hyenas.

20 years later that same man found him self under the same tree as his son told him this " father I shall leave you under this tree with food and water , I'll return for you in a few days tome once we reach our destination as you will only slow us down" upon hearing this the father only nodded and tears sprung his eyes watching his family retreat as he knew his son had no intention of coming back. And he too met the same fate as his father.

What goes around really does come around folks treat your parents well.

Some parents deserve to be killed. They don’t deserve life. Most of the fuckers I met in the care home deserved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending