I salute you hero! If only we had a leader like you today..

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
Photo taken December 1990

Attachments

• 14DA35DB-FBE6-4BCD-A1F1-991CED49BE51.jpeg
    14DA35DB-FBE6-4BCD-A1F1-991CED49BE51.jpeg
    133.8 KB · Views: 38

six

HAGtivist
A leader who made the Somali economy complete shit. Stole money from the central bank on his way to flee the mess he created. Killed innocent people of multiple tribes and you want him back?
As soon as he left, we started having economic growth...
So you want a leader like him today, over Aaden Caade?

:drakelaugh:

Based

VIP
He was chased out a month later :russ: and died on a toilet a few years after. Now his people are living off scraps

A decorated Italian colonial Askari who served Italy on oppressing Somalis.He only divided the nation on isku dir and isku dameey tactic and bunkrupted it.

Hr waged 1977 war so that he could make the SNA busy not kicking him out of office.
He settled squatters from galgaduud in Gedo and displaced its natives.

He committed ethnic cleansing in SL, PL and JL and also some parts of Hutuland.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hero MSB he lead Somalis to become honourable before they destroyed it all.

TekNiKo

VIP
That army was used to kill somalis and displace them rather than protect them.
Same thing Failmajo is doing using SNA for his personal interest rather than national interest.
They were crushing traitors and enemies of the state, he was too kind and trusted his Reer Abti like you who are now insulting him. He gave you caanoboore and refugee welfare and this is how you repay him gun gun dhalay!

They were crushing traitors and enemies of the state, he was too kind and trusted his Reer Abti like you who are now insulting him. He gave you caanoboore and refugee welfare and this is how you repay him gun gun dhalay!
The only traitor is the one that become refugee in Nigeria.
His cuqdaad for his reer abtie and evil deeds is the habaar that made him die in nigeria as à forgotten refugee.

Didnt he jail Adaan Law your awoowe?why did Adan Law die in prison?

Why did reer siyaad diini chase MSB from Garbaharey?

His ppl and his supporters are now the poorest and most backward ppl in africa ,
The peace loving somalis should have invaded dadaab refuuge camp and captured the lowcast scums so they wouldnt have escaped to america and elsewhere .

If only he didn’t wage 1977 and resigned in 1978 our military would have been as powerful and our country would still be in tact.

TekNiKo

VIP
I agree, all the bad things started happening after the war.
Yes I also agree the war bankrupted us as we lost alot of men and equipment to the loss, Soviet betrayal was shocking indeed. It was his biggest mistake I believe if the war never happened MSB son would be ruling today and civil war would have never happened.

Trending

Latest posts